Something Wicked

"Yeah you probably missed something." Dean complained.

My eyes started to blink open to the sound of my brothers bickering.

"Dude, I ran LexisNexis local police reports, newspapers, couldn't find a single red flag." Sam explained.

"Shush your bickering." I whined pulling Dean's jacket over my eyes to sheild the light.

"Are you sure you got the coordinates right?" Sam asked completely ignoring my presence.

"Yeah, I double checked, it's Fitchburg, Wisconsin, dad wouldn't have sent us coordinates, if it wasn't important Sammy."
"Well, I'm telling you I looked and all I could find as a big steamy pile of nothing, if dad's sending us hunting for something, I don't know what."

"Well, maybe he's gonna meet us there." Dean thought on the bright side. I knew for a fact he wasn't going to be within 200 miles of the place he was sending us, and no, I haven't gotten to talk to him, thanks for asking.

"Yeah, cause he's been so easy to find up to this point." Sam sassed.

I laid my head back on the seat and sighed.

"You're a real smartass, you know that, don't worry, I'm sure there's something in Fitchburg worth killing." Dean stated.

"Yeah, what makes you so sure?" Sam asked.

"Because I'm the oldest, which means I'm always right."

I busted out into laughter.

"Dean, always right, as if!" I said dying of laughter.

"Shut up." He commanded as he turned and smacked my knee.

I leaned up and smacked the side of his head. He turned back around with one hand on the wheel and hit my arm. Then we started having a slapping battle.

"Guys, Dean, Dean!" Sam yelled grabbing a hold of the wheel.

Dean eventually turned back around, but he still gave me the stink eye through the rearview mirror he always had pointed at me. I smiled a devilish smile back at him.

My brothers leaned against the Impala as I was walking back across the street with free coffee. Let's just say the barista was a boy.

I handed both the boys their coffees as I took a sip of mine and spoke.

"Well the cute barista thinks that the local freemasons are up to something sneaky, but other than that, nobody's heard about anything weird going on."

I was about to start walking to the back seat of the Impala when Sammy spoke up.

"Sweetpea, you got the time?"

I quickly pulled out my phone.

"Um, 10 after 4:00." I responded.

"Why?" Dean questioned as we both stared at Sam.

"What's wrong with this picture?" He asked us.

I glanced over at a completely empty playground. If it was 4:10, shouldn't this place be crawling with kids?

"School's out, isn't it?" Dean asked us.

"Yeah." I answered.

This isn't good.

"So where is everybody?" Sam questioned.

"This place should be crawling with kids right now." I whispered.

Dean walked over to one woman who was at the playground alone with her daughter to see if he could get some insight.