I said I'm fine

Request: The pinks don't have much to do as a group, but Jisoo has many solo activities. She got really overwhelmed and overworked, and got major fatigue balancing between practice, Blackpink and her individual work. She tried to shake it off and pull through, and she put the other members' health before hers,always telling them to rest early and always staying behind to clean up or close up. One night, she got home extra late, at 2 in the morning, and she was extremely tired. She hadn't slept for 28 hours and a headache was killing her. When she got to the door she couldn't take on anymore and passed out on the ground. Luckily, Jennie was awake, and being the clingy person she was, when to her room to find her gone, and called her to hear her ringtone outside the door. She found her and was really worried, and tended to her as she was coming down with a fever. In the morning, the other members find them and were worried as well as they were still asleep at noon. When they woke up, Jennie came down with a cold as well, and they took care of each other, tending to both of them.

---

As usual, the girls were all up early and practicing in the dance room. The dance choreographies for the new songs were challenging, and they still needed more practice, since they had never released so many songs at once this time it was really complicated to remember so many moves, so mistakes were so common and repeating too. Lisa, however, memorized everything really fast and the choreo wasn't really a challenge for her, and she always went around helping the others. She helped Rose and Jennie easily, but then when she helped Jisoo, she would feel the extra tiredness getting in the way. Lisa knew why... Reconciling dance rehearsals with Snowdrop's schedule is crazy... She was just too exhausted to remember all the moves and the worst part is how she was blaming herself for it and the members were upset with that.

"You just put your hands on your waist and gently sway backward..." Lisa instructed, placing her hands on Jisoo's back but she felt the girls flinch with her touch. "What's wrong?" She asked worrying.

"Nothing... Like this" She showed the move ignoring Lisa's question.

"Unnie... what is it?" Lisa insisted.

"Nothing... Let's keep going please"

"What?" Jennie came closer asking.

"Unnie is in pain but she won't tell me what it is?"

"What? What hurts?" Jennie asked directly to Jisoo.

"Nothing... I'm fine... Let's move on"

"Why did we stop?" Rosie came asking.

"Jisoo... We won't continue until you tell us what's wrong" Jennie said with her usual mad expression.

"Jennie stop... I said I'm fine"

"Then why Lisa said that you're in pain?"

"She flinched when I touched her back" Lisa shyly responded.

"Unnie... Why don't you tell us?" Rosé asked.

"Because I'm fine... It's not that big of a deal"

"Let's take a break then,"  Jennie said.

"No, I still didn't get that move... Lisa help me" Jisoo said.

"Tell us what's wrong Unnie, please," Lisa said.

"Fine... I didn't have time to sleep tonight because of the Dior campaign so I took a nap on a bench during the film break and now my back is sore... As I said not a big deal" Jisoo answered.

"Did you film all night again?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah"

"When the night shifts are going to end? You won't be able to do it much longer that's insane Jisso" Jennie said.