Preview 3

Today was the day of the premiere and even if Taehyung has done this often enough already, he was nervous. Nervous if the movie was going to please his fans, nervous to fuck everything up and most importantly nervous because of his oh so charming partner who was going to stand by his side tonight.

Taehyung wouldn't be surprised if Jungkook was going to do something mean to him in front of the reporters, knowing Taehyung wouldn't be able to do anything as he had to maintain his perfect public image. The man loved embarrassing the other after all and Taehyung was sure that Jungkook was going to try something, especially give him a nasty comment about his new look.

Let's say, Taehyung wasn't really keen to see the annoying younger again.

°°°

"Jungkook, stop pacing around, it's annoying as fuck. Take a chill pill and sit down", Hoseok said, chilling on the couch in the waiting room while Jungkook was pacing around, staring at the clock demonstratively once in a while, stopping, huffing and cursing Taehyung under his breath. It wasn't even the poor actor's fault, the traffic was terrific causing Jimin and Taehyung to be late.

"If this idiot is coming late to get attention I will rip out every single hair out of his thick skull so he can finally understand that the world doesn't resolve around him", Jungkook seethed, his anger nearly hitting Hoseok in the face and the other actor actually glared at Jungkook for being so mean to Taehyung. "Jungkook, you're going too far now", Hoseok warned the younger.

Taehyung was his friend after all and he didn't deserve the hate Jungkook was giving him. Hoseok in reality thought, that this wasn't hate and he was determined to make both of them realize it. "Attention seeking Kim", Jungkook only grumbled to himself before continuing with his pacing around but Hoseok only scowled at his behavior. "You're really concerned with him, because you can't stop talking about him, Kook", was his only comment.

Jungkook whipped around, already opening his mouth to defend himself, no, he wasn't concerned with that dickhead why would he, he was angry that this would also throw a bad light onto him, but was interrupted by a staff member.

"Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are here now", the male informed the furious actor who huffed loudly but bowed grateful at the staff member who nodded before disappearing again. The raven closed his suit jacket while Hoseok stood up.

"Fucking finally, who the fuck does this bastard think he is, making me wait, what in the world could have be taken him so long, seriously, is it so hard to pick a goddamn suit, what the fu-- woah", the air was punched out of Jungkook's chest literally when the door opened to reveal Taehyung, looking even more gorgeous than ever and striking beautiful mint-green hair, wearing a black suit and looking so ethereal that Jungkook forgot his mutual hatred for his costar for a second.

"Wow, I think this is the first time I'm seeing Jeon Jungkook speechless", Taehyung said sheepishly, cheeks tinting red from how intense Jungkook's stare was. Sadly, the comment seemed to snap Jungkook out of his thoughts while Jimin went to Hoseok and apologized silently to him for being late. The elder patted his friend on the back to assure him that it wasn't a problem at all.

Oh, but to Jungkook, that was a huge fucking problem.

"Fuck you. And what the fuck even happened to your hair? You look like fucking mint ice cream, disgusting. For your information, the premiere has a set date when it's going to start and it's not going to change just because Mr. Kim Taehyung has decided to come a bit later. I've been waiting for you so your ass better be sorry", Jungkook hissed at Taehyung who gaped at him for a second, absolutely flabbergasted because Jungkook found another way to blame it on him when it's been anything but his fault.

"Oh Jeon, you must know by now that my ass is anything but sorry. It is spectacular, thank you very much", Taehyung bit back, very much annoyed by the younger's attitude. No matter Jungkook's angelic looks, he always found a way to make Taehyung dislike him again. "It wasn't even my fucking fault, I couldn't teleport us here, so sorry you had to wait", the now mint-haired male bit out, tears stinging in his eyes.

He still wondered what has made Jungkook hate him so much that he had to use any chance to humiliate and hurt him.

"Okay, shut up before you're killing each other", Hoseok called out annoyed for the two who didn't seem like they wanted to calm down or release each other, still glaring at each other which was an odd sight since the two seemed so much contrasting. No one wanted to tell them how gorgeous they looked together.

"Please stay civil until this evening ends, I don't really want a scandal right now, not when this is our big day", Jimin said, grabbing Hoseok's arm who allowed the action to happen, but he still looked worried at the two heatheads. "Please behave you two. You can go back to killing each other tomorrow", Hoseok joined Jimin and the two finally broke away from each other, Taehyung huffed.

"Not my fault he is an insufferable asshole", he grumbled under his breath, crossing his arms in front of his chest and pouting to himself. Jungkook's head snapped towards him.

"What was that, Mint ice cream?"

"You are insufferable and might be deaf too from how bad you're hearing!", Taehyung said loudly towards Jungkook whose eyes narrowed. Jimin and Hoseok had to pull the two away from each other once they started screaming profanities, Jungkook cursing Taehyung out loudly to which the elder replied with even harsher curses.

"I don't understand how anyone can believe you two like each other", Jimin huffed while he caged Taehyung in his arms, Hoseok doing the same with Jungkook but having much more trouble with the buff male.

"You two behave like fucking children, get your fucking act together! Reporters will be there for goodness' sake! I'll tell Namjoon what's going on if you won't stop", Hoseok threatened the two and upon hearing that, their anger faltered until the only glared at each other.

"So much sexual frustration must be hard to carry every day, Jesus", Jimin grumbled, letting go of Taehyung who grumbled in response but didn't say anything, the threat of his dear Joonie Hyung being upset halting his protest. No one wanted to make Namjoon mad, not even the two.

"Now get your asses in the limousine, go into one corner each and try not to claw your throats out or we're telling Namjoon", Hoseok commanded them sternly. Jungkook and Taehyung glanced shortly at each other.

"Yes, Hoseok Hyung."

~

They are so bratty, I love it:D

Elaboratae