Chapter 17

BELLA'S POV

Today I was too tired and I needed sleep, l had to get my mind off stuff , one would obviously be Leo.

He didn't stop calling and texting all night that I had to switch my phone off, I switched it on when I woke up and there were 157 unread messages and 58 missed calls.

My eyes widened at amount of missed calls and messages, I didn't want to talk to Leo, I had to stay away from him but he's making it difficult for me.

"Amor please talk to me"

"I'm so sorry you had to see all that"

"Baby"

"Answer your phone"

"Pleeeaseee I won't leave you alone until you talk to me"

"Fuck! I'm sorry I don't know how many times I'll say this but I'll say it until you forgive me"

"Amor"

"I will protect you with everything I have , I wouldn't let anybody take you away from me , you don't know how much you've became my everything at littlest amount of time, I need you in my life till the end"

I skipped some of the messages , the last message caught my eye.

"Fuck this , I'm coming by your house"

Omg he can't be here right? My heart was beating incredibly fast.

"Babe are you okay?", Eli asked letting out a yearn.

I nodded, "uh it's that Leo said he's coming here and Eli I can't face him not today"

"Oh shit", she stood up glancing down my window and her eyes widened.

"Fuck he's here I can see his car I bet he even slept in there, how did your mom not say a thing about the car outside"

I shrugged, "I don't know I'm not getting out of this house if he doesn't leave", I said crossing my arms.

Eli took her phone, "let me call him"

"Uh hi ... yes she's okay.... she's fine I promise , you need to leave she doesn't want you here Leo you scared her , just give her time okay...yes yeah I know...yes bye", Eli sighed throwing her phone on my messy bed we had been sleeping on.

"Is he gone", l asked, a part of me wanted him here , another wanted him gone I just missed him but I knew I had to stay away.

"Yep he just drove off", she said with a small smile.

I sighed, "let's go have some breakfast", I said.

Do you recall the time you captured this heart of mine
Laying in a field full of dandelions
You are my heart, you're my sunshine
A beautiful flower, wild but divine , so hard to find
I'm glad I picked my lovely dandelion....

Eli and l sang along , I love my best friend so much she knew how to lift my mood up.

Anyone who listens to Tevin Campbell I love you.

"Here are my favorite lovely ladies", James said holding two bouquets of red roses.

"Aww", Eli and l said.

"Happy Valentine's Day my two clowns I love both of you", James said grinning.

I couldn't have asked for a better best friend.

"Oh wait... it's Valentine's Day today?", I asked furrowing my brows.

"Yes you forget about it", Eli asked.