Make Out Sesion

Corey's POV
................................................................
We arrived at Patrick's house and went for the kitchen to eat. When we got into the kitchen we didn't eat. I pushed Patrick against the marble counter and started to kiss him passionately. He started to kiss back.

I could feel his hands slide up my back and he lifted me up and sat me on the counter. I started to unbutton his shirt and he slipped my shirt off. I feel his warm hand in my holding me while he kisses my neck. I unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down and he pulls my shorts off leaving me and in my bra and panties. Him just in his underwear. We started to kiss more deeply and I found my self being lifted off of the counter taken upstairs and payed on to Patrick's bed. Before I realized we were both completely naked and Patrick had gone into me. He started to kiss my neck and I let out a moan.

Patrick played with my lips which made me angry.

"Patrick stop playing with me and just kiss me already."

"Alright but you have to do something for me?"

"What now?" I say sarcastically.

"Kiss me first."

Then I pull him into a kiss and we both unlock and laugh at each other. We were both having the greatest night but we both came tired and went to sleep. With Patrick's arm around my waist and my head buried into his chest I fell fast asleep.

I wake the next morning to kiss Patrick and I realize he isn't there. I started to smell pancakes as I arose from bed. I put on his t-shirt and walked down the stairs to find Patrick in the kitchen making me breakfast. I run to him and put my hands around his waist and my head into the crick in his neck.

"Good morning gorgeous!"

"Good morning Pattycakes!"

"Well I see someone is happy!"

"Why wouldn't I? I have the man that I love who definitely showed me last night and he's making me breakfast!"

"Well I'm glad I make you happy."

"We should probably see your mom in the hospital today babe?"

"Yeah but she's not in the hospital they let her out late last night. But we could always stop by her house."

"Sounds like a plan. When do you wanna leave?"

"Around noon"

"Ok, love you!"

"Love you too!"

We both sat there and ate our breakfast and went up stairs to get ready. I just grew in my jeans from yesterday and one of Patrick's tee's and my converse. We both finished getting ready when I started to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up all of my breakfast. Patrick came running in to see if I was ok. Of course I wasn't but I told him not to worry because there was a stomach thing going round and I didn't want him to worry.

I then freshened up and we left. We arrived at his parents house and got a very warm welcome. Patrick's mom seemed to be doing well so we stayed and talked for a while then left and went back to Patrick's.