Chapter 8

Mal's POV

"I'm pregnant," I said.

I saw Evie's jaw drop .

"Wow that's just, ok wow. Wow," Evie began to say in shock "Is Ben the father?" She asked.

"What! Of course he is," I answered kinda mad that she would think otherwise.

"Ok sorry I'm just in shock."

"I know me two," I said as I put hands over my stomach to fell where my baby is.

Tears starting forming in my eyes as I thought of my poor baby, he or she would have to grow up without their incredible father. It just wouldn't be fair.

"Hey it's ok," my best friend told me smiling sweetly at me. Clearly she was trying to cheer me up. Yeah right like anyone could do that at this point.

I stood up at a fast pace still tears falling down my eyes.

"No it's not fucking ok," I yelled. "My fiancé died just a few hours before our wedding and now I'm pregnant with his baby not knowing what to do. I can't do any of this without Ben".

Tears dropping even more then before. The floor looks like a rain storm just invaded.

"M," Evie began "I'm gonna be here to help you through your whole pregnancy and raising this baby with you."

I smiled at her kind of, I guess a little, of happiness in it being real but it's really hard after well you know to feel true happiness.

"Thanks E," I said in really low voice.

Evie came right up to me and hugged me which I gladly accepted. My tears started going down a lot slower. She then slowly pulled away.

"Not that I want to stress you out any more but when are you going to tell the public?" she asked, the question I was treading to answer.

" I don't want to at all, they'll think I cheated on Ben or slept with someone right after he died," I told her as the tears  sped up a bit more again.

She wiped away my tears and held my hand in an attempt to calm me down.

"Don't worry M you don't have to don't worry about it.".

But I will at one point so I still worry. At least for now I've got my best friend to help me get over this.

Sorry as always I took so long to update but I'm really trying to get back it. Thank you hoped your like this chapter and didn't think it was complete shit.