7: TOMMY STAND BACK

Lmao the drawing on the top is mine and I thought it was funny. Anyway another chapter for my beloved children. Again with the TW that are coming up. Please stay safe and WEAR A MASK!!!!
TW//
Sexual talk
Unconsentual kissing
Violence
Bullying
Groping

If this is a trigger warning for you then please skip this chapter. I don't want to hurt any of my children. :(
_____________________________
"Thank you Y/N, can you go sit next to Tommy, Tommy can you raise your hand so this young lady can sit next to you." She said, and Tommy raised his hand up. I made my way to the seat next to him and smiled, he smiled back.

"Looks like your stuck with me" Tommy winked at me and I glared and him then laughed.

"Your an ass" I whispered to him.
________________________________
Soon enough our classes ended and we had our lunch break.

"Hey it's lunch I think" Tommy said grabbing his bag.

"Me too, where is the cafeteria?" I asked grabbing my book bag and lodging my books into it.

"Here follow me" he said grabbing my hand. We made our way down the hall to a huge room with tables and food that was stationed by the wall. I walked up to see all the food that was displayed. But I had packed my own food because I was very picky and usually retaliated when given certain foods.

"Hey you wanna sit with my friends" Tommy said signaling me to the table that had John, Jack and a small blond boy with glasses that I assumed was Oliver.

"Yeah sure" I said making my way to the table.

"Hi Tommy" said Oliver who seemed very sweet.

"Hi Oliver, this is Y/N" Tommy said as I waved at the small blond boy.

"So how did you two meet?" Said Oliver.

"Oh she's my neighbor." I said setting my lunch bag down and slowly opening it.

"Oh cool" said John with a sandwich stuffed in his mouth.

For most of the time some of Tommy's friends would ask me questions like why I moved. And stuff like that. But me and Tommy were talking to each other for the variety of lunch. Then the bell rung. This was my class without Tommy which made me a bit sad. But me and Tommy parted and I walked with John.

"Hey would you want to sit next to me?" Said John, then Jack came up behind me.

"Oh I have this class to" Jack said.

"Oh cool" I said I was a bit anxious without Tommy so I refrained from talking too
much.

I walked into class, and reluctantly sat next to John. He looked at me in a weird and lewd way. Tommy told me to watch out for him. But I didn't want Tommy to get mad at his friends because of me. I tried to pay attention to class but I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked to see whose hand it was, it was John's. I was uncomfortable he kept touching my thigh and rubbing his fingers up and down. I was terrified. I wasn't until I scooted a bit forward where he took his hand off.

Class eventually ended and it was the end of class. I went outside to find Tommy. But saw John. He signaled me to come with him. Maybe he wants that bad, maybe he was just trying to comfort me. There's nothing that he could do to hurt me. I followed him to the back of the school.

"Hey Y/N" said John in a seductive way which creeped me out.

"What do you want!!" I yelled hoping to alarm someone.

"Nothing, I'm just wondering what's behind those clothes of yours." He said eying my chest.

"HEY eyes up here idiot" I said trying my best to intimidate him. He pinned me to the wall I didn't know what to do. I could've kicked him but I couldn't bring myself up to do it. Then he just laughed and kissed me. I whimpered as he bit my lip. He then put his hand on my waist and made his hand down to my thighs. I tried to hit his hand off but I was too much in shock. I didn't know what to do so I started crying. I wasn't the one to cry even in intense situations but I felt so vulnerable and violated all I could do was cry. I felt worthless in this. I tried my best to keep my eyes open but they stung. Then I saw a tall blond figure staring at me. It was Tommy.

I whimpered louder and tried to pull myself off. Then Tommy came and punched John right on his jaw. I felt relief. I tried to catch my breath again. All I could see was Tommy beating the crap out of John. After John got up and ran ,Tommy chased after him but I yelled.

"TOMMY STAND BACK!!!" I yelled I didn't want Tommy getting in trouble. He stopped to see my terrified face. My hair was messed up and I bent down to grab my beanie. Tommy walked up to me and I flinched.

"Hey hey it's ok its just me I won't do anything I promise" he said softly and comforting. I calmed down. Tommy wiped the tears from my eyes and cleaned up my face with his hoodie.

"Are you ok?" Tommy asked concerned. I nodded I didn't want to talk.

"Hey text your mom you can spend the night at my house" Tommy said pulling me into a hug. I stopped crying and gave in the hug. I never wanted him to let go. But I had to text my mom. I pulled out my phone and asked my mom if I could spend the night with Tommy. She luckily said yes and I could stay for the the next day too if Tommy's mom was ok with it.

Tommy grabbed my hand and walked me back to his house. He squeezed my hand trying to comfort me. He looked at me with a warm but concerned expression.

"Hey are you ok" Tommy said still holding my hand.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just glad you stepped in" I said looking up at the tall blond boy. I was truly grateful for him stepping in.

"Hey no problem, I would go to the ends of the earth for you N/N" said Tommy adjusting my beanie.

When we made it to Tommy's house we immediately went up stairs. I threw my book bag next to Tommy's. And I sat on the bed, still a bit silent. Tommy grabbed my hand which made me flinch again.

"I'm sorry you just scared me" I said grabbing his hand.

"Can you tell me what he did to you if your comfortable?" Tommy said, I was hesitant at first but I knew I could trust Tommy so I told him exactly what happened and how I ended up in that position.

"Hey N/N, I'm so sorry I should've never have introduced you to John." Tommy said sadly.

"Hey it wasn't your fault" I said, I sat all the way to the back so Tommy could rest his back on the back board.

"Hey if anything happens I promise you I will always be with you, I regret not looking for you faster." Tommy said, which broke my heart it wasn't your fault.

"I said it's ok, it was my fault I couldn't defend my self and had to rely on you to help me, I'm so stupid!" I said putting my hands over my face.

"No your not stupid, how about this in a week time. I'm having a meet up with every one on my stream. And i originally wanted you to meet them today. Are you still up for it?" Tommy said trying to cheer me up, which worked, I wiped my eyes and hugged tommy.

"Thank you toms, I love you so much" I said digging my face into his chest. He hugged me back and later his head on mine.

"Do you want to start talking to some of them now or later today?" Tommy asked kissing my forehead.

"I wouldn't mind doing it right now, I really need to distract myself right now" I said kissing his cheek which made him blush immediately.

Tommy then got up and made his way to his pc and signaled me to sit on his gaming chair and rung Wilbur Soot, Nihachu, Tubbo, dream, and philza......
________________________________
Ok I'm finally done with his chapter, my back is killing me :'). Anyway I hope you enjoyed some cutesy stuff is coming up, we need less angst and more fluff!!! Anyway stay safe guys!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Word count: 1473
_____________________________