•when they find out your pregnant•

🖤risotto- he's surprisingly happy to have a child with you he became super overprotective when he found out and didn't let you go on any missions because he doesn't want the child to or you to get hurt( he hopes it's a boy)

💚pesci- he's wanted a child with you for so long so when he found out he was super happy he wanted to child to end up strong and beautiful just like you, he's also around you 24/7 now that he knows he has a child inside of you( he hopes it's a girl)

🤍illuso-he wasn't expecting a child but he's not mad at it, he loves you and wants the child to end up beautiful and a jokester just like him he bragges to the time now that he's having a child with you( he says he wants a boy but he's secretly dying to have a girl)

🧡formaggio-when he found out you were pregnant he didn't know how to act, he bragged to every and anybody he knew when he found out he also never left you alone and became very clingy when he found out(like illuso he says he wants a boy but secretly wants a girl)

💛prosciutto- he put on his poker face and said he didn't really care that you were having a child but on the inside he was screaming of joy and happiness, he doesn't show it but he loves you a lot and always wanted to have a Child with you since you guys met.( doesn't care about the gender but if he had to pick he would choose a boy)

💜melone-he's always wanted a child with you but for it to come a reality was honestly surprising to him. He bragged to the crew from the entire 9 months you were pregnant(doesn't care about the gender but would prefer a girl)

💙ghiaccio- like prosciutto he's not really excited to have a child with you because the thought never crossed his mind but he's not mad about it thought, weather you wanna keep it or not he supports you 1000%, he also gives you extra cuddles now that he knows your pregnant( doesn't really care about the gender but would prefer a boy)