𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 21

sulk

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

"wait, tsukishima's been the mastermind of this sharing issue? well, not gonna lie but i don't see any problem apart from hinata's decision." tanaka says in front of them, blinking as he stares at the oranged head.

"don't think about it too much hinata, you can just leave them alone." noya says, quite proud of his bro having harem.

the tangerine kept his mouth quiet, he was sulking. due to the fact that he wasn't able to confront them about his decision hence, he avoided them and hang out with his 2nd year senpais.

"but tsukishima though, i didn't really think and thought that he'd be part of hinata's harem. it's amazing to see that," tanaka says again.

the odd chills went down to the bottom of his spine after hearing tanaka just said, what is amazing about that? sharing? sharing him with everyone despite the fact that he didn't even agreed with it.

he was an omega-beta, he only needed one alpha to cure his heat down and of course, to stabilize his own pheromones. he just needed one, he don't need more pleasures or alphas to penetrate his ass.

when he heard kageyama saying those words, he wants to say yes- that he wants him to be his partner and alpha though it was completely kicked away when tsukishima refused for him.

then moreover, they talked ridiculous things about sharing him to everyone who wants to have him.

"i'm going to deny their plan," hinata mumbles out of nowhere.

"then go for it, no one wants to force you about it." noya said, smiling as he looks at his friend.

"if you have more problems about your harem, just tell us about it." tanaka says joking about the men hinata have on his fingers, which was still true .

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎
meh boring?