005

It was now the 10th of October and professor Anderson's lessons have been going perfectly. Every Thursday from 7:00pm-8:00pm Neville would come to her classroom and practice spells that they have been covering that week or sometimes she helped him with potions work.
Almost everyone's favourite class was life outside Hogwarts. Of course Olivia has not shown anyone her dragon since the first week except Hagrid.
Olivia was siting in her office correcting homework from her slytherin 7th years about dark curses,when an owl started pecking on her window. She immediately ran over and opened the window. The large black owl flew in and landed on the back of her chair. Olivia untied the letter wrapped to its legs, gave it an owl treat and opened the window once again for it to fly back out. Then she turned to the letter and began to read

Dear Olivia

It was wonderful to hear from you again.
Anyway I will have plenty of time to talk to you after but right now we need you to come back to Romania. We discovered a new dragon breed!. It's a small black type. We've only found one so far. We don't know what to call it yet but there's a problem. It seems that this dragon is some sort of Alpha dragon. All the others listen to it. It's also quite aggressive We need you and falkor to come back as soon as possible. Since it's an alpha it's causing a lot of trouble over here.
It's just that we all know how good you are with dragons and falkor is also good with others. Anyway we just need you to come back now! Like right now.

Your sincerely
Charlie Weasley xx

This letter was a lot more scribbled writing and messy writing like it was wrote quickly.
Olivia knew that Charlie especially wouldn't ask her to come back unless it was really important. She got up quickly and walked very quickly down the corridors. Her ideal situation was that she could leave tonight, but of course she needed Dumbledores permission first.

She reached the stone gargoyle and said
"Flying wizbezzs!" The gargoyle sprung to life and jumped aside, Olivia stepped onto the stairs and walked up to the door and knocked.
"Come in" said Dumbledores soft voice from the other side of the door. She pushed it open and stepped inside
"Ahhh, Olivia, what can I interest you in today?"
"Well headmaster, I was wondering if I could get time off work?"
"When" he says calmly
".....tonight?"
"Tonight? For how long"
"I don't exactly know"
"Well that is a lot of information to go on, why do you want this time off" Dumbledore says still calmly
"Well you know how I used to work in Romania and how falkor is staying in the forest?" Dumbledore nods his head
"Do you know Charlie Weasley?"
"Yes I do"
"Well he just sent me a letter asking me to come back to Romania as fast as possible, you see they just found a new species of dragon and it's quite aggressive, and they know that I'm good with dragons, so they want to see if I can do anything"
"Well I see no reason to prolong this conversation then, of course Olivia you may go, just make sure to send regular owls to keep me updated, I do find dragons very fascinating, and keep me updated on when you think you will be back. However I must request that you are back by Christmas"
"Ok, thank you headmaster".
Olivia says and walks back to her classroom.

Less than an hour later she had all of her items she would need for couple of weeks, she also grabbed Falkors saddle as when they where going for longer flights it's a lot more comfy for both of them. The put on her coat and wrapped her yellow scarf she always wore when flying, around her head and set of to the forest. After she flew off to Romania.

The next day in school. From Harry, Ron and Hermione's point of view

The next morning when the three of them all sat down to have breakfast, they noticed that professor Anderson wasn't siting in her usual spot at the staff table. They where not the only ones to have noticed.
It was a Monday so they had life outside Hogwarts first class.
At nine o'clock all the third year griffindoors got up and started walking to her classroom.
But when they got there, there was a piece of parchment stuck to her door. Everyone was crowded around her door to read it, it said:

Professor Anderson is currently away, if you have class with her, you have a free class.
If you have a question for her you may ask your head of house.
If you try to enter her room by magic, I would not advise it, unless you want many dark hexes shot at you and will receive detention.
She will be away until further notice.

All the the students let out an annoyed huff.
"Where do you think she's gone?" Ron asks Harry and Hermione
"How am I supposed to know, we'll just have to ask professor mcgonagall during transfiguration.

After an hour of siting around and talking, Harry Ron and Hermione get up an make there way to transfiguration.
Less then ten minutes in to the class. Ron says
"Professor?"
"Yes mr Weasley "
"Where's professor Anderson gone?" Mcgonagall straightens her back and says.
"I cannot tell you"
"But professor, it said if you have a question ask your head of house and I think we deserve to know"
"Mr Weasley!, if you are so concerned about professor Anderson why don't you ask your brother. I'm sure he knows" professor mcgonagall snaps and she Carry's on with the lesson. As soon as she turns her back however.
Everyone leans over to Ron to ask him what his brother does.
"Well I have five!" Says Ron
"The ones that have left school!" Says seamus
"Well bills a curse breaker for gringotts and Charlie works with-" Ron stops talking abruptly. It suddenly Dawning on his face.
"What!" Says padma
"Dragons!" Ron says
Everyone knew that this must be when professor Anderson was.
As soon as transfiguration was over. Ron Harry and Hermione ran as fast as they could up to the owlery to send a letter to Ron's brother Charlie, to ask him does he know where professor Anderson is, the letter consisted of:

Dear Charlie

Hi Charlie, so we're all obviously in Hogwarts and this year we got a new teacher.
It's Olivia Anderson!. The dragon trainer.
Today she disappeared, she like left the school.
There was a note on her door saying that she will be gone until further notice and to not enter her room and we will just have a free class instead of hers. Anyway we where in transfiguration with professor mcgonagall and I asked her about it and she got cross at me and told me to ask my brother. So do you know where she is? Is she with you in Romania? We all know she works with dragons and so do you. Please get back to me as soon as possible,
Thanks.

Ron

Harry and Hermione read over it and agreed it was good. The tied it to headwig's leg and sent her off.

Of course Ron's conversation with professor mcgonagall had spread through the school. And how Ron's brother worked with dragons.
Everyone was speculating why she had gone, even though she had left Romania over a year ago. People where coming up with wild theory's like, all the dragons had escaped and she needed to get them all back. Some people where more realistic, and though that she might have gone to get more food for her dragon.

It has been a week and Professor Anderson was still not back, nor was hedwig.
It was breakfast time in the great hall and Harry, Ron and Hermione were eating breakfast, when all the morning post owls started flying into the great hall. Ron looked up immediately for a sigh of hedwig.
"She's back!" Shouted Ron nearly nocking over his goblet. Hedwig landed in between Harry and Ron and stuck out her leg. Ron ripped the letter off her leg and began to read. Hedwig took a sip of juice from Harry goblet and the bacon rins from his plate and then flew off.
Ron started to read the letter out loud.

Dear Ron

You know I never hear from you and the second something exciting happens that might have something to do with me, less than two days later I am receiving an owl.
Anyway, yes Olivia is here with me, or as you call her professor Anderson.
The reason she is here with me is because we discovered a new dragon breed and we think it's and alpha, all of the other dragons listen to it. But this dragon is especially aggressive, and dangerous, it can shoot fire up to 40 yards!. And can shoot fire balls.
A few days ago Olivia arrived here and is helping us get the dragon under control.
Off course since she is here we cannot use any stunning spells as she is very against that.
I do not know when Olivia will be arriving back at Hogwarts but Dumbledore said that she must be back by Christmas.
Olivia says hi and to make sure you all keep practicing your spells.

Charlie

"So she did go to Romania!" Says Harry
"And they discovered a new dragon breed! That's amazing no new breed has been discovered in years!" Says Hermione.
"This is awesome! My brother friends with the dragon trainer!" Says Ron shell shocked