The start of a journey

Asta was running with Liebe to the church, they were going to brake them the news that they were going away to train with nacth.

Asta : Sister lily can you call everyone here, me and liebe need to tell you guys something

Sister Lily : Yeah sure asta

Everyone in the church was now present waiting for asta's and liebe's announcement

Yuno : What do you want to say asta, liebe ?

Asta/liebe : We're leaving th church!

The rest were surprised at what they said.

Everyone(Except asta and liebe) : WHAT!!??

Asta : Don't get me wrong, we really like it here. But we met someone who was possesed by a devil like me. He proposed to train me using my powers so, that i could be stronger.

Liebe : Don't worry i sensed that the man had no ill intentions, the devil he had was also a nice one.

Sister lily : When will you be back though ?

Asta : I don't know tbh, but when that they comes. I'll promise to be way stronger than i was now.

Father orsi : Well i believe you all, i assume you're hear to pack your bags ?

Asta : Yeah we are.

Asta and liebe then proceeded to pack their bags, After that they went to the front of the church to say their goodbyes.

Asta : Well this it i guess, i'll miss all of you.

Liebe : Same here

Yuno then came up and put his hand on asta's shoulder.

Yuno : You better keep training hard, i wouldn't want to be wizard king if you keep staying weak.

Asta : hah, you better train to Yuno, then we'll try out for the magic knights

Yuno : Yeah!!

Liebe : Hate to break it to you, but we gotta go. We wouldn't want to keep mr.nacth waiting.

Asta : Yeah you're right.

Nash : We'll miss you

Asta : Don't worry nash we'll be back soon.

Nash : Heh, i didn't mean you. I meant liebe, i'm gonna miss flying in his back.

Asta : WHY YOU LITT-

Liebe : Asta come on

Asta : Ok, see y'all in a couple of years, where the author would probably give you 30 words of screen time

(A/N WTH Asta)

The Fam : Bye Asta, Bye Liebe

Asta and Liebe then proceeded to meet nacth at the place they agreed upon.

Asta : Hey mr.nacth, we're here

Nacth : Hey, anyways just call me nacth.

Asta : Sure.

Nacth then created a portal using his shadow magic for them to pass through

Nacth : All right let's go

On the other side, they saw a house where asta assumed nacth lived.

Nacth : all right, this is where we'll be staying. You guys will have to share a room. Don't worry there are two beds.

Asta : woah this room is big

Liebe : yeah, this is bigger than in hage

Nacth : all right you two, drop of your stuff and come meet me in the forest.