CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Ron walked over and knelt in front of me while I sat on the toilet seat. He wiped the tear on his cheek and kissed my head. I wanted to know.

He stood up and walked out taking the test with him in his pocket. I felt sick once again. Was it positive? What just happened? He left me after seeing the test. He cried over the test.

I walked out to see him at a distance once again. He looked over and then continued. He was talking with Hermione. He was acting like nothing happened. My mind started to think, maybe it was positive. He was talking to Hermione because he thought it's draco's baby.

"Here, have this" Pansy said, passing me a drink.

What was the drink? I needed to know if I was. But he wasn't going to tell me. I grabbed the drink and put it to my mouth.

Just as I went to take a sip the cup was thrown across the room.

"Are you that stupid?"

I turned around and saw Ron. He pushed the cup away from my mouth. Why?

"What?" I asked.

"After what just happened," he said.

"What did happen?" I asked.

"Don't act dumb" he replied.

I was so confused. Why was he so mad? The only reason he would be mad at me drinking if I was preg- woah.

I started breathing heavily in shock. Draco pushed through some people and stood in front of me. I was frozen.

"Maddie" Draco said, clicking his fingers in front of me.

I looked around. Ron stood where he was standing. Everyone was looking at me.

"What's happened?" Draco asked worriedly.

I looked at ron.

"What have you said?" He asked Ron.

"Nothing," he replied.

"Then why is she standing in shock?" He asked.

"Ask her yourself" Ron replied.

"Maddie?" Draco asked.

"I..i don't know" I said.

Ron reached in his pocket and grabbed the test. He threw it in front of everyone. Draco grabbed it and looked at it. He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry," he said.

I pulled away and looked at him and ron.

"Can someone just tell me?" I said.

"Tell you what" Draco asked.

"Am I?" I asked.

"You don't know?" Draco replied.

I shook my head. Ron walked out. I grabbed the test from Draco's hand and followed ron. I grabbed his arm and stopped him. He turned and looked at me and then looked at the floor. I looked at the test.

"Why did you cry? Push the drink away? Hide it from me?" I asked.

"I hid it because I wanted to know if you knew. That maybe there was a chance that you could be. I didn't want to believe that you wouldn't lie to me. Your perfect and look at me" he explained.

"I would never lie to you ron. I've been safe with you and Draco. I haven't been with anyone else. What about the other 2 questions?" I asked.

"I pushed the drink away to make you think. Maybe you were and like I said, I didn't want to believe you" he said.

"Why don't you want to believe me?" I asked.

"Because you're perfect, I'm not. I don't deserve you. If I treat you horribly maybe you'd leave me and find better" he said.

"You want me to leave?" I asked.

"Of course not, but look at me and look at you. You can do so much better" he said.

"I have you. That's all I want" I said.

"Why did you cry at the test?" I asked.

"Because, I realised that I doubted you. I treated you like shit" he said.

"I'm so sorry," he added.

I stood on my tip toes and hugged him. He rested his head on my shoulder and his arms behind me.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you," he said.

Draco walked out and looked at us.

"Are you coming back in?" He asked.

I looked at Ron, "Do you want to?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

He grabbed my hand and we walked back into the room of requirement.

I still wanted to know why Draco was sorry when he saw the test and why ron was talking to Hermione.

I let go of Ron's hand and kissed him in the cheek as I went to get a drink. Draco stood next to me and poured me a drink.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"Because it was negative," he said.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"I thought you wanted to be," he said.

"I'm 17, I'm still in school. Not yet" I said.

"I understand. Let's go have fun" he said.

I nodded and we walked to the middle of the room and started dancing. Draco danced next to me. Ron was at a distance again.

The song 'i see red' came on and Draco grabbed my hips and started dancing. Ron gave a death stare across the room. He walked over to Hermione and grabbed her and started dancing. Of all people.

He wanted to play jealous, I can too. I turned my back around and leaned against draco's stomach and wrapped my arms around my neck. Draco put his head on my shoulder.

Ron had pushed Hermione away and stood watching us. Draco let go as I felt the cold hand stroke my arm then grab my hip. They didn't feel like draco or Ron's.

I turned around to see someone. Someone unexpected.

"Hello love"

~ Sorry for short chapter. I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger. Anyway enjoy ~

(Word count: 942)