Going To Forks

Rory's POV-
We were moving to Forks. This was it. No going back now. I had a much better relationship with my father then Isabella, so it won't be bad. It'll be a fresh start. With Isabitch. Uh, why did she have to come too? She's hated me ever since I came out as bi, but more into guys. She thinks the whole world revolves around her. Anyway, we're here at the airport.
"I'm going to miss you guys so much!" my Mom says, bringing us into a hug. "Now remember, if you really hate it, then just call and I'll come home as soon as possible."
"We'll be fine Mom," I say. Well I will be. Bella will hate it. She hates the wet. She hates every weather except sunny and hot, but not too hot. It was her decision to go, so she can't complain. Phil hands us our bags and we go, leaving behind the sun for a while.

Time skip

The plane has just landed. We go out and look for our father. He's standing there awkwardly, in front of the exit. "Dad!" I say as a walk over. He smiles and gives me a warm hug, before awkwardly giving one to Isabella. We make our way over to the cruiser and I hear her sigh. I know she doesn't like the cruiser, it's not my favourite either, but she doesn't have to be so outwardly opposed to it. I tune out most of the awkward conversation between my father and sister, and finally we're at the house. We walk in, and go upstairs.
"Bells, this is your room. You like purple right?" Dad says, showing Bella to her room. It's barely changed since we were kids. There's still like, 5 separate sources of light,and an old laptop in the corner. I'm glad 7 brought the laptop I got for Christmas, rather than having to get one from a car boot sale. "Rory, your rooms in the loft," Dad tells me. I open the hatch and climb the ladder. The room is different to what I remember. Dad's put in some of the stuff I sent home before There's pictures of me with my best friend, Amy, my grey rug, a pale blue beanbag and my desk light. I unpack my clothes and laptop, before getting changed. I'm going to need some more clothes if I'm planning on staying here. I'll probably go to Port Angeles or something. Outside I hear a motor and I leave my room to see what it is. In the driveway, there's a dusty red truck. Out of it, climbs two people I recognise as Jake and Billy Black. "Hey, Bells, Rory, you remember Billy Black and his son Jacob," Dad says.
"Of course! How could I forget!" I say enthusiastically, high giving Jake.
"Err, yeah," my twin says, clearly having no idea who they are.
"Anyway, thanks for the truck and bike, Billy. I really appreciate it. And I'm going to pretend I didn't see you behind the wheel, Jacob."
"We get our licenses early on the rez," Jake replies.
"I'm glad we could help. Jake, why don't you show Bella how to steer her."
"Wait, the trucks for me!" Bella exclaims.
"Think of it a welcome present."
Both Bella and Jacob get into the truck, as Charlie lifts out the bike. It's a much older model then my last bike, but other than that, it looks good.
"And here is your gift."
"Really!" I couldn't belive it. This bike was on my top 6 bikes to get. I'd brought my helmet, intending to buy a bike myself, since my last one had the tires slashed (I have no proof, but I have a feeling I know who did it. Clue: her name starts with I, and ends with sabella.)
"Jacob rebuilt it," Billy says proudly. I didn't know Jake was a mechanic. I need to talk to him about that. I love building stuff to, so I wonder if I can help him with any of his projects.

After a while, the Black's say goodbye and we have and awkward dinner that Bella made, before going to bed. Not tomorrow, but the day after is our first day of Forks High, and I hope it goes okay.