✰more attention then me ✰

*MADELYNS POV*

I decided to finally stop starring at Noah and go introduce myself, because this was getting awkward.

I stand up and straighten up my skirt, walking towards him. "Hi, I'm Madelyn-" Noah looks at me, rolls his eyes and sits on the couch next to Millie. He dodged my handshake, making me look like a total loser just standing there with my arm still out.

I look at Caleb and he just shrugs at me as I raise my eyebrows. Everyone's shocked at Noah's reaction, and their giving him death glares. I slowly walk back to the couch I was sitting on and sit down, trying to avoid eye contact with Noah right across from me.

"I'm so sorry about him.. I think he's just having an off day." Caleb whispers to me. I fake smile, not trying to show that his action really just hurt me. I'm not going to seem like some crybaby, so I held it together.

"Well... uh anyways, Madelyn, we're having a cast sleepover tonight over at my house to celebrate the start of the new season!! Would you like to come?" Millie asks me in excitement. "Would I?! Uhm OF COURSE!! Thank you so much for inviting me Millie." I expressed and smiled at her.

"This is going to be SO FUN!! I'm so glad we finally got another girl around here, the boys can get super annoying." Sadie explains while sticking her tongue out at the boys. Finn, Caleb, Noah and Gaten just roll their eyes and flip Sadie off, this causes me and Millie to giggle.

"Oh cmon guys we're just joking with you!!" Millie corrected, then she leans over to me. "Yea... No, we're not." She whispers, causing me to let out a laugh.

Then I look around the room, only to see the one and only Noah Schnapp starring at me, ONCE AGAIN. Like.. do I have something on my face orrrr? He literally ignored me and dodged my handshake.. that was embarrassing as hell. What did I do to him, ive never even met the kid?!

I decide to be the nice guy, so I look at him and slightly smile, but all Noah does is turn his head the other direction and pretends not to see me.

What a bitch.

My smile fades completely as I turn and talk to Caleb, trying not to look like a pathetic loser.

*NOAHS POV*

Damn, she's so fucking beautiful. Literally, I've never EVER seen someone that pretty before. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I've noticed some things about her while I was starring at her like a stalker, she always has a smile on her face. Shes either smiling or laughing, take a pick.

But while I was daydreaming, I was also looking at Madelyn. She looked in my direction and smiled at me. She SMILED at me. But guess what I did next? I just turned the opposite direction and started a conversation with Gaten, pretending like I was never creepily looking at her in the first place.

In the corner of my eye, I saw her smile fade. Something I haven't seen since I dodged her handshake. Okay, that was really rude of me. If I could go back and do it over.. I would. I cant explain how bad I want to go over there and talk to her, but I cant.

I've came to the conclusion that if I keep my distance from her and act like I don't like her, then fans and my cast mates don't think that we have something. I've been down the path of dating another celebrity before and... it's not cute nor fun.

I don't want to bring Madelyn down that path. Especially with fans and paparazzi assuming that we date just because we share something as simple as a smile. The worlds crazy these days, and I'm NOT dragging her down with me.

I know for a fact if I start talking to her, I'll catch feelings... something I need to avoid doing.

Okay, I literally just despised her five minutes ago... and now I'm basically in love with her? This isn't some love at first sight shit.. is it?