Part 3

Elizabeth POV

It was my second day working at the building. Today I would be helping a girl named Diane write letters. I put on the uniform Mr. Arthur gave me and went down the hall to see Meliodas waiting. "I made breakfast" he smiled putting down two plates. "Oh, thank you. That is very kind" I smile. 

I take the seat next to him and tried the scrambled eggs.

Its.

awful.

"Bad right, hehe. I'm not the best sorry" he sighed. "No its fine, I'll eat it" I tell him. 

I take another bite and he just stares at me. "You really are something else Elizabeth. Your more kind than I expected" he sighed. "What do you mean?" I ask him. He looks at me, "From what we have been told, your like a weapon".

"Oh.... a weapon" I say my voice getting smaller as the words fell out of my mouth. Is that why hardly anyone talked to me? I was seen as a weapon? 

I finished breakfast and Meliodas dropped me off again, and I met Diane and Arthur at the front door.

"Hiii! Im Diane" The girl greeted. "Hello Diane" I say in a soft voice. She grabbed me by the arm. "Come on lets go" she says running. 

She seems kind

"Soo this is were we are going to work" she beams showing me her small office. "You must like your work" I laugh a bit. She nods and spins around, "I like it a whole lot. I'm the head letter writer and kinda like a manager" she sighs with a content smile. 

"Sounds fun"

"It is, except for some of the people. This one dude Howser is gonna come in.. he always hits on me" she says getting a bit sad.

"Don't worry Miss. Diane, that wont happen when I am here" I smile.

"Thank you Elizabeth"

.

"Yeah no problem"