Discription

Naddilia (Nad-Deel-E-A)

 The males are more likely to be shades of blue and green (Sometimes purple). They have bigger legs and longer tails and wings then the female. they also have bigger eyes, and are often less aggresive.

 The Female's are often shades of red and orange (Sometimes purple and yellow) They are smaller in the legs, shorter in the tail and wing, but have a bigger chest, bigger ears (They do most of the hunting) And smaller but more efficent eye's

 The Female's are often shades of red and orange (Sometimes purple and yellow) They are smaller in the legs, shorter in the tail and wing, but have a bigger chest, bigger ears (They do most of the hunting) And smaller but more efficent eye's. They also have a slightly smaller head and a slightly longer head spike/horn. 

These odd looking creature's could be called "A reverse werewolf".  Every full moon they turn into a human. While in their human form They are the nicest, most kind, gentle and helpful people you will ever meet. However, their dragon side is as evil as one can be. They are evil sense birth. Which is why these are not pack dragons. a mother will watch her eggs, once they hatch, the mother will leave by the time they open their eye's. Thus causing a survivul of the fittest situation. Only one baby out of the 2-10 of a litter will survive. Which is why these dragons have been considered a myth.

                  Looks, and Weapons: (See above for the differences in males and females) All Naddilia's have a hump (Look below at other things, for more on that), a fluffy looking tail, feet that look like heels, sharp pointy wings (four), A horn on their head, a huge ear, and are quite skinny. However, they have sharp teeth, their feet are similar to hammers, and their wings are similar to daggers. Their tails have a soft scent that make people sleepy or crazy. Their horn can also 'cause a lot of damage.

                   Reverse Werewolf :  They change into a human roughly every month at the full moon. they become the nicest human for 24 hours before going back to their human form. However, there are ways for a Naddilia to change into a human for forever. (Look at other things for more on that) 

                   Baby/teenage years: These years are when they are the worst. Their only instinct is to kill, hurt, and break everything in their path. Whatever you do, you do not want to run into them when they are like this.

                    Adult years: During their adult years, they feel the need to mate at least twice before they go back to their constant need to kill. Some feel the need to mate more then others. 

                    Pack/Relationship with other dragons: They will never kill another Naddilia. They are evil creatures, and Naddilia's care not about living. Thus making the kill not worth it (Unless in their baby years) Naddilia's are never found in packs.

                      Breeding/mating: These dragons don't care. when a male and female meet, they will treat mating as a bother. The male will sit on the eggs the female made, while the female hunts. the female will often give the male a lot less food then herself. Which is why there are many more males then females. 

                       Other Things: They have a hump, sense they leave the nest. The hump shows that they have never done a good deed while in their dragon form. However, if a Naddilia was to do something good, they would get the change to turn into a human permanetly come the next full moon. 

Hey guys! I'll start writing the story soon. :3

Did I miss anything?