these feelings | ch.1

The sun was rising over the cold stoned skate park. Langa could feel the cold breeze making his hair sway into his face.

Langa- Reki!! Sleep well last night?

Reki jumped a little and turned around to hug Langa as he fell into his arms.

Reki- It was okay, i was up quite late though.. Lets skate!!

Langas ocean blue eyes twinkled with excitement, his favourite thing to do was skate, especially with his crazy red headed best friend. The two practiced their tricks and danced together as the sun began to get higher and reflect off their rosy cheeks! 

All of  sudden two teenagers who looked a bit older than them came out of no where and began to mock them as they skated.

Boy- Phaa! You guys are such posers imagine taking skating seriously!

The boys started to pull faces and throw rocks at Langas wheels.

Reki- Back off him! Who said you could throw rocks at SNOW himselfs wheels, huh?

Boy- Snow? BAHAH YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY HAVE SKATER NAMES!!! Also stop talking about him like hes yours you weirdo!

Reki- Like hes mine? Whats that even supposed to mean?

Boy- Like hes your boyfriend!! HAHA i bet he is! Look at you going red loser.

Reki began to feel dizzy as he remembered his past thoughts. (his thoughts) "Me? dating Langa? I wish haha but hes my bestfriend i couldnt ask him such a question. Maybe i shouldve said something at the figh-"

Rekis thoughts were interrupted as a massive rock came flying at his head which had been thrown by the older boy.

Boys- AHHAHA BYE SKATER DUDES

As the boys ran off laughing Langa watched as Reki fell backwards into a heap from dizziness. He sprinted over as fast as he could leaving his skateboard at the side of the cracked pathway.

Langa- Reki? REKI?! 

Langa put his hand on Rekis head and he tried to wipe away the small tears dripping down his face. He pulled him in closer. His heart began to race, they had never been this close before. He wanted to protect him though so he began parting his hair out of his eyes and keeping his head cool. Rekis eyes began to open back up and stare lovingly back into Langas. The air was still, it was just the two of them hugging under the sunrise.

Reki- Langa you dont have to do this you know... im fine!

Langa- Sorry do you feel uncomfortable with me being this close? 

Langa felt himself move away as he blushed an awful lot realising what he was doing.

Reki- N-no, youre a great hugger! Actually come back, just a bit longer...

He reached out for Langas hand as he tried to sit back up. (his thoughts) "Man im embarresed seriously all this just because they said i was dating Langa and because that little shit threw a rock at my head. Im such a loser. I just dont like to remember the past thats all..."

Langas soft hoodie wrapped more and more around Rekis waist until he couldnt hug him anymore. Reki felt calm now, he grabbed onto Langas back and embraced the hug whilst the two giggled and whispered about how annoying some teens can be.

Langa- They were just jealous Reki dont sweat it!

Reki- What? Jealous of my forehead?! 

The two of them continued to hug and laugh about it until Reki felt better.

Langa- Come on then, lets go back to my place im sure my mum can get you something to calm the bruise on your head!

Reki- O-Ok!

Reki still felt confused as to what had just happened. Langas scent was so calming he wanted to be close to him forever. But he tried to not let these thoughts overpower him as the two skated back down the road towards Langas waving mum who had been waiting for them.

(please vote and share! It would mean alot <3)