•ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ 2

Making this toddler doesn't seem so bad. He looks so sweet. He reminds me of my niece. I last saw her when she was just 2. Now I can't even see her.

"I miss my niece" I sighed.

"Are you ok...?"

"Ah! You startled me! Anyways yeah I'm alright Jennie. Are you done making the person you were making earlier?" I asked my best friend.

"Nope, I'm just taking a quick break. Aww, what a cute toddler!" Jennie exclaimed.

I smiled. "Yeah, he's really cute! Anyways you should get back to work" I said.

"Ughhhh" Jennie groaned. "Fine, I'll get going now, bye Y/Nnie!" She waved as she left.

I continued to work on the baby, well, toddler. I've always wanted to raise a child of my own when I have finished school. But now I can't raise a child and even finish school. What a shame.

-time skip to 2 weeks later lol-

It's been 2 weeks, this toddler was rather a bit hard to make. Well I'm glad that's over and now I'll be making the child stage and after that I can interact with the child and raise him like my own!

Maybe I'll take a break for a bit, I have been working on the toddler stage for 7 hours today. I'll go find Jennie instead.

As I was walking around, I spotted Jennie just resting. "Oh, are you done with the one you were making a few weeks ago?" I asked her.

"Fortunately, yes, just a few minutes ago!"

I sighed. "Good for you then, I just finished the toddler stage earlier..." I said with a gloomy tone in my voice.

"JUST EARLIER??? Y/N hasn't it been 2 weeks since you were working on that thing???" She yelled so loud that she could've been heard from down there.

"Jennie chill, he's not a thing. But yes it has been 2 weeks so I've decided to rest for a bit." I said as I closed my eyes.

"You should sleep for a few hours, aren't you tired?" She asked.

I shook my head and got up. "I can't rest now, I still have much months to complete this guy." I said, obviously lying.

"Oh well then, shoo, it's time for you to get back to work" Jennie shooed me away.

"Yes maam!" I said laughing. "I'll go now, bye Jennie!" I waved as I walked away.

This stage should hopefully not be as stressful as the toddler stage. I hoped as I started working on the child.

-time skip again to a week later I'm lazy ok-

"Wow, that wasn't as hard as I thought" I sighed in relief.

Suddenly I felt something hug me by the waist.

It looked up at me then spoke to me. "Hello! I'm Wooyoung, I believe you had created me! I hope you are willing to care for me!" the small child said pulling away from the hug.

I looked at him in surprise. Wow, I created a masterpiece! "Hello there Wooyoung, I'm Y/N, you can call me however you want! I will definitely be taking good care of you." I said, smiling at the small boy.

"Ok Y/Nnie! Can I watch you?" He asked. I simply nodded my head.

As I was making part of his preteen stage, he suddenly asked me "Y/Nnie, have you rested lately?" I looked at him.

"Well not really, why'd you ask?"

"Well I was roaming around earlier and saw a girl named Jennie and she asked me to ask you about this." He explained. "Don't tell Jennie anything ok?" I told him and he nodded with the biggest grin on his face. Cute. These are going to be really long months though.

————————————————————————

Hi I'm from the past if you're reading this in the future then you might not know but if you were reading this while I was writing this chapter, sorry I took super long when I said I would publish a chapter a few hours after I published the first one. :(

I'm really sorry about it and I really do hope you enjoyed this chapter ilysm take care of yourself:)