Episode 69 - Blue Gangsta

When the crew opened their arms, they were in some sort of white helicopter platform that connected to a white crystal city. They looked up and only saw a dark blue sky with light cyan-ish blue stars and monsters flying everywhere. They could clearly see that the whole city was floating in some sort of empty space.

Emily: whoa... Epic.

Blue monsters open the door of the platform and one with a hat comes.

???: Rawr! Rawrrrr! Rawr!

It was making growling sounds.

Hanji: Sorry we don't speak.. "Rawr"? I hope I didn't say anything bad by mistake.

The monsters looked at each other and then back at Luminary. The one with a hat cleared his throat and started to speak in perfect English with a delightfully evil British ascent.

Paul: Sorry for that, we had to make sure our master wasn't among you. My name is Paul and I'm the head of security on Apollycity.

Nana: Motherfucker! You can talk!

Paul: Yes, of course we can! But we humbly ask you to not tell the master about this detail. It was devilishly fun to see him strive to learn our language.

Emily: That's hilarious! Yea, we won't tell.

Flora: So... Do we just wait here?

Paul: For now. The master is currently using the plants the one named "Emily" created to shield only himself and keep you guys from harm's way.

Flora: So we should get out quick, then.

Paul: I'm afraid not. You see, time here flows differently. No one ages while being here, but each second in your realm is one hour to us.

Hanji: An hour?? So, a minute is 60 hours! Over a day!

Paris: If we left right now, it would be like we just came out the moment we landed here?

Paul: Correct. The master sent you here to protect you until the explosion ends.

Emily: Sooo.... We're gonna be here for a few days. Maybe longer..

They enter the city in some sort of safari jeep with Paul on the wheel.

They look around and see multiple monsters floating around as they had no legs in their current form. Everything was blue aside from the white street, buildings and sidewalks.

Hanji was gazing at the scenes around her.

They stop in front of a big hotel and enter. The receptionist was another monster, but with hair.

Paul: These are the Master's guests. They'll stay in the 5 stars room.

Receptionist: Right away then.

Luminary arrived in a large hotel room that looked like one of those very expensive Las Vegas hotels.

Paul: If you need everything, just call room service.

The monster leaves.

Emily: Fancy.

Hanji: Luiz' Monsters have their own society... Amazing.

Flora: Yeah, this is totally not anti climatic.

Leo: At least we're safe. Will Luiz be safe?

Emily: We'll just have to wait.

Nana: If he dies, this dimension dies with him, so that means he either knows Emily's plants will be enough or is trusting her.

Hanji: I'm kinda.. Scared..