(^)Secret: Fred Weasley

Fred Weasley x Fem Reader

Warnings: Smut, NSFW, fingering, oral (female receiving), unprotected sex, exhibition, and cursing.

Y/N= Your Name L/N= Your Last Name Y/H= Your House

You walk into where you and Fred usually meet, his dorm taking off your jacket still stressed from Hermione's interrogation. You get shoved against the wall lightly, feeling his warm lips on yours. "Hi Freddie..." You giggle when he finally lets you go. "Hello darling..." He says while playing with your blouse buttons. "Woah woah woah... Where's the work?" You ask, smiling goofily matching his smile and he moves over to show you his desk. You look at his papers which have close to chicken scratch writing all over it. He massages your hips standing behind you with his chin placed on your shoulder humming as he fights the urge to leave hickeys all over your neck.

"This problem is wrong." You point out a few and he sighs. "Just the tie then? Or like halfway unbuttoned? Or cuddles?" He asks and you laugh nodding. "Fix the problems and we can cuddle." You tell him and he nods turning faster than light to his papers. You watch as he bites his lip as he tries to correct them. He finally finishes and you nod smiling. "Perfect." You tell him, kissing him quickly as you take off your shirt beneath his view. "What's that for?" He asks, smiling. "You did finish your work. Just rewarding you." You mumble going in for another kiss as you both lay down. As he wrapped his arms around you falling asleep quickly from his insane day of Quidditch you couldn't help but remember how it all started.

---------------------------------------------------

I sit eating my favorite meal at the Gryffindor table laughing with my friends, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Lee, and Angelina. I'm in Lee and Angelina's year but I never really made friends with anyone else in my year. Lee keeps trying to introduce me to the Weasley Twins every now and then but I either choke up last minute or get busy. The Weasley twins are the hottest people, and sadly the most troublesome, in our year. I can tell the two apart from a scar on Fred's eyebrow but we've never truly met. I have classes with both but we haven't talked. I'm the top of my year and I was always on time for class so me and them never really ran in the same circle. They rather prank and be wild. I love a good prank but I rather study.

I head to potions and the twins have already created havoc. The room was filled with a smoke and I realized it from the smell right away. I cover the bottom of my face with my sleeve running over to the cauldron which has a lot of already sleeping students next to it. I throw a lid on it and use a vacuuming spell to get rid of the leftover smoke quickly. I make a batch of the counter potion and put it in a spray bottle. I walk over to the first few students spraying it on them. I get to the end finally spraying the potion on Professor Snape. Everyone is awake and coughing. I go over to the culprits checking if they're ok. "Hi?" Fred says and I shush him checking for any lung harm. "That was dangerous." I mumble and he nods rubbing his eyes. "George. George, wake up." I say shaking the other twin. He pops his head up and looks at me quizzically. "H-How did you know who was who?" He asks, still groggy. "It's fairly obvious." I mumble still in Healer Mode. "And who are you?" He asks as I move on to the next student. "Y/N L/N" I spit out and they nod. "I can handle this Y/N" Professor Snape instructs and I move so he can handle them.

"Now..." I say turning to the two boys. I slap their heads and they groan, rubbing their heads. "That was an idiotic thing to do. You are lucky I got here in time. If I didn't that sleeping potion would make your lungs stop working and numbing your body. Let alone the others in the room. You better apologize and I will be writing to your mother." I start to ramble but get cut off by Fred smirking. "You're cute when you're angry." He says smiling and George nods. "Very kissable." He agrees and I blush against my will. "Listen flattery won't get you anywhere. Your mother Molly will be hearing of this." I say and they whip their heads to see me. "Y-you know our mother?" George says now nervous. "Yes. I visit a lot you two are just too insane to notice." I spit and they look at each other then me with their eyes squinted. "Oh my god- Y/N?! The no-boobs Y/N?! Well you certainly- Grew." Fred says and I give him a death stare. "Sorry." He mumbles and I nod.