When you ask them out on a date

Requests are still closed so everyone please stop posting requests.

Charlie:

She will grin, happily saying of course before asking when. When you said later this evening, she nod and hurried away, saying she will get ready then, excited for the date while already daydreaming about how romantic it will be.

Vaggie:

She will feel unsure, nervously saying she doesn't know and she will think about it. It depends on how busy she is and how she feels. So she will either shyly say she will go on the date or awkwardly tell you she can't go while trying her best not to hurt your feelings.

Cherri Bomb:

She doesn't like dates to fancy places, for her just hanging out in the park or lazying on the sofa is a good date so if you ask her on a date, she will gladly accept and both hang out at a spot and just talk and lazy around.

Niffty:

She will excitedly say sure and rush away before returning, asking where and when. When you told her tomorrow and the location, she ran to her closet to see if she has something that will look good for the date.

Angel Dust:

He loves going on dates so he will happily say of course and ask you how he should dress, fancy or casual while pulling out his makeup bag, deciding how he should look on the date.

Alastor:

He doesn't like it when you ask him on a date, he wants to be the one to ask since he loves asking it. But if you do ask, he will chuckle and tell you of course, dear. When you tell him to dress fancy, he will tap his cane on his head making his suit turn to a fancier one before he held out his hands as if to say "now I'm ready for the date, let's go".

Husk:

He doesn't really like going on dates, finds them embarrassing and awkward so he will awkwardly say he isn't really in the mood or try to find an excuse as to why he can't go.

Sir Pentious:

He will blush and perk up, stuttering out of course before rushing away to his closet to get his fanciest suit. He will make sure his clothes are ironed and he looks well, proudly telling some Egg Boi that he's going on a date.