Chapter 42

Lisa's PoV

"You look like you stole something from the temple because of the way you walked, love."I teased her after we finally got out from the gate of the temple.

"It hurts!?"I complained and pout after she pinched my waist.

"You just got out and prayed and now you're starting to tease me."She scolded me.

"I was just saying that you look cute because you were so silent inside the temple,earlier."I said trying to make it up and of course I'm honest with the cute part.

My friends are not with us because I told them I want to spend the day with Jennie and they just agreed with me since they also got some plans already.

"There's a restaurant near here. Are you hungry?"I ask her and she nodded clinging her hands on my arms.

"We should just walk all the way there since it's just a couple blocks away from here"I informed her and leaned closer to give her a kiss on the cheek as we walk.

"Can you carry me on your back? I'm so tired of walking,love."She asked that made me chuckle.

We were standing for too long while we're in the temple so I guess that made her tired too. She's wearing an above the knee black dress and a white sneakers that looks so good on her. It's just casual but it looks perfect on her though.

"Should you just wait in the car? I'll just buy a take out from the restaurant that we were about to go to."I asked and she nodded.

We headed to the parking lot and I let her her rest there and so I was about to close the door Jennie pulled me to give me a quick kiss.

"I know you're also tired. Let's just drive to that restaurant you want."She told me gently and I just smiled and nodded.

I went inside the car and started the engine. I started to drive all the way there. It's just like a five minute drive since it's really near from where the temple is.

"Damn. Why is it close..."I stared at the closed restaurant with very much disappointment. I was really expecting to finally taste their foods again. It's been like what? Like two years since I ate there? I couldn't even remember it!

"You look so disappointed."She pointed out.

"We used to go and pray to the temple before the day of the exams with my highschool batch mates and then we go here to eat while studying."I told her

"Were you a higher average kid back then?"

"Well... I was an ass back then and my brother almost got tired making excuses for me to my parents. I didn't have problems with the teachers since they like me and I don't even know why,but I behaved my self during tenth grade and so on..."I said that made her chuckle and held my hand that's resting on my lap.

"You are a smart person that's why teachers loves you."

"Oh not really...some of the teachers doesn't like me to the point that they even made me run five times across every hallway of the school with my friends for no reason. It was an advantage though I get to get adored by many."I bragged that mad her raised a brow at me.