Confession

Hidan was in that hole for as long as he could remember. " That fuckin brat. I'LL KILL YOU ONE DAY!" Hidan shouted. He didn't expect a response at all. All he could think about is if kakuzu is dead or not. "Could have those kids actually get him?" He kept asking himself. He had to keep reassuring himself but couldn't help thinking about it. He was scared. Not for himself but for kakuzu. He couldn't tell what time it was but he was tired. Mentally tired. Then he heard some rumble. The rock were moving! Then he saw him. "KAKUZU!" He got no response. He decided not to say anything. Kakuzu picked up hidans severed body piece by piece. Hidan was full of blood and dirt. "Kaku-" " your a fuckin idiot hidan." " WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM AN IDIOT?! ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU WERE BEING SLOW!" Kakuzu said nothing. He just glared at him while putting his body back to gather. Hidan sighed and looked at kakuzu. Hidan opened his mouth like he was going to say something but he did. Instead he looked around his surrounds. After kakuzu was done putting hidans body back together, he put his cloak around hidan so he wasn't naked. " can you walk?"  " yes I can walk! Im not stupid!" Hidan grabbed kakuzu and pulled himself up. Hidan tried to take a small step but fell face first into the ground. " you were saying." Hidan decided not to say anything as lay on the floor in his misery. Kakuzu grabbed hidan by the waist then fliped him over. He then picked hidan up and started walking. " kaku-" " I know." "Oh " shikamaru was right behind them.  Kakuzu started to pick out the paste of his walking. Shikamaru did the same. Kakuzu then an unexpected punch at shikamaru. It was a shadow clone. Kakuzu thought it was considering that war is happening right now. Kakuzu then started to jump through the woods and didn't stop walking. He's stoped walking when they were at this really hidden house Kakuzu then opened the door and walked to the room that was the biggest and had a lock on the outside but not the inside. He then put hidan on the bed and started walking away. "Wait- Where are you going?!" " I'm sorry hidan but I can't stay with you." "What- WHY?!" " because- I.... Hidan I can't stay with you and I'm sorry. You have to take care of yourself hidan. This is are goodbye." " what-I..." " Goodbye hidan." Kakuzu said in a threatening manner. " wait Kakuzu please- Not now please stay with me for a little longer! PLEASE!" Kakuzu never told hidan that he was reanimated and there was a war happening. Kakuzu had to go before kabuto took control of him completely. Kakuzu then pulled a key out of his pocket. Hidan started to tear up. " k-Kakuzu...please...I-I LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME!!" Kakuzu griped on the key really hard. He kept hidan back turned from hidan. " KAKUZU PLEASE!! " Kakuzu quickly closed and locked the door putting the key on the table right next to door. "KAKUZU!!" " I'm sorry hidan. I love you too." Kakuzu mumbled under his breath. Kakuzu then ran out off the door and hoped that no one followed them.

[ sorry if I have bad spelling this is my first time writing a fanfic but still not an excuse] I hoped you enjoyed!! I will try to make the next chapter longer! Bye<33