three

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"get up!" a loud sound cut through the air as the guard ran their baton down the bars of the cells. (y/n) flinched in her sleep and tried to get her burning eyes to work. she has lost the track of time a long time ago. almost no windows, all of the meals looked the same, she didn't know if she was eating breakfast or dinner. "don't make me come inside!" the guard yelled again and the girl tried to slide down the ladder from her top bunk. she felt how her body got weaker over the days because of the simple food and lack of action. she stumbled and sat down on the bottom bunk, which only caused the occupant of the bed to growl.

"what's going on?" she asked and ignored the burning glare he gave her. his fingers were once again holding the charcoal and a thin paper laid on his thighs.

"it's shower time you rats!" the voice of the guard explained before dabi could. he stood up and brought (y/n) up with him. they both stood by the bars and waited for the guard to pass their cell. when they did, they threw two grey towels inside, not even caring and dropping them on the ground.

dabi picked it up and (y/n) followed him outside the cell. all of the prisoners were holding towels and shuffled in one direction. down the stairs and one of the dark halls. the line seemed to stop once in a while and (y/n) peeked over dabi's shoulder to see that the guards were checking them if they don't have any means of weapons. it seemed ridiculous to her, where would they get a weapon?

"hey!" one of the guards yelled and grabbed the prisoner's hand. he had a knife from the mess hall in his hand, centimetres away from the guard's eye. it was a plain plastic knife, but it would hurt like a bitch. the second guard wasted no time to grab the man's hand and cuff them behind his back. nobody was phased when he walked past everyone in the hall. this probably happens a lot here then.

the line continued to move forward as each of them got checked and sent to the showers. (y/n) eyed dabi in front of her who had the towel thrown over his shoulder and lazily lifted his arms when they reached the guards. they quickly checked him and he then disappeared behind the wall where sounds of water and some people humming were coming from.

"next!" the guard yelled and (y/n) jumped up a little bit before she stood in the same place dabi did a few seconds ago. her back was facing the guard and she lifted her arms behind her head. the hands of the guard travelled down (y/n)'s body. her breath hitched when they stopped on her chest for way longer than they were supposed to but she just bit her lip and waited for the man to be done. it was wrong and sick but she was not the good one here. she wanted to punch him, step on his foot or kick him, but she knew she would spend at least a week in solitary confinement if she did that.