Hazel/Louisa's Mad.

Me: *scoffs* Steven never did anything bad to you, and you're right here breaking his heart and going out with one of his friends!! *crossed arms*

Hazel: it took him forever to get over you!! You... little... *snapped* shithead!!

Peedee: *jumps over the couch* oh, she is not a shithead!!

Me, Hazel & Conniedee: *arguing*

Donnie: *walks downstairs to see what's taking Hazel so long* *noticed the arguing*
Zack: *furrows eyebrows* *looks at Milo* do you know what's happening??

Milo: no idea...

Star: yeah, this is new-

Melissa: I kind of like it... how much you wanna bet Glasses will win? *eats more chips*

Zack: oh, I am not letting it get that far *stands up* *stands in-between the four* GUYS!!

Me, Hazel & Conniedee: *go silent* *look at Zack confused*

Donnie: *steps up by Zack's side* what is going on??

Hazel: I'll tell you what's going on - Connie over here broke up with Steven because of long distance, but is over here visiting Peedee like distance means nothing!! *glaring at Connie* and I ain't gonna just stand here and do nothing when she got Steven a bit broken! *goes to tackle Connie*

Me: *holds Hazel back* woah... I didn't think you'd get this defensive about this-

Hazel: *narrowed eyes at Connie* *struggling in Louisa's hold*

Peedee: *looks to the side* well, it makes sense - she is Steven's boyfriend..

Connie: what?! *glaring at Hazel*
Me: *eyes widened* *shocked* what?!

Zack: ... still doesn't answer the question, who's Steven??

Me: *looks at Zack* that one other kid that got that concert going. The poofy-haired boy, actually-

Zack: ohhh... okay, that makes more sense.

Peedee: okay, another intervention time! Come on Hazel, Zack and Louisa-

Donnie: I kind of want to go too

Me: *narrowed eyes at Donnie*

Peedee: *didn't notice* fine, come on *goes back towards the room again*

Donnie, Louisack & Hazel: *walk after Peedee*

-in the room-

Peedee: Louisa and Donnie, make sure Connie doesn't try barging in to beat up Hazel. And Louisa-

Me: listen to music?

Peedee: if you don't mind

Me: *nods once*
Donnie: *sighs* you got it

Donnisa(?): *lean against the door* *Louisa starts to get her music on again*

Zack: okay, now why are we called in here again??

Hazel: Peedee, what the fuck?!

Peedee: it's kind of a long story-

Donnie: not that long. He was dating Louisa and didn't have any memories of what happened at the lair too, started texting Connie, she called Louisa weird and him weird for dating her. Then him being the teen he was at the time was worried about what other people thought. Acted like he pretended he liked Weeza as he started to "like" Connie, and they got together behind Louisa's back.