Chapter 27

You ended up escaping

And as you were running and hiding you found Harry by accident and told him what happened so he knows

"I kinda guessed you know it somehow also affected me? I passed out and saw a bunch of objects like merging with him to create his 16 year old self, it was creepy." Harry says and you smile

"I need to go bye and you all need to leave now too he's trying to find me, but I need to do something I know he won't ever allow me to do." You say as you run off and so does Harry and his friends *I'm sorry Tom but I don't recognize you anymore and right now I need to think, away from you*

|Toms pov|

Why does she keep running away? What did I possibly do to make her run? I can't believe she's so that to me! She can't do that to me at all how dare she! I am her fiancé she can't run from me! I don't know why she's so angry with me as well what did I do to make her so upset with me lately?

"Y/n where the hell are you!" I say and then Lucius walks in and tells me y/n was spotted but she was spotted somewhere else as well at the same time *What is she doing? And how is she doing it is the question? How can she be in two places at once? That's impossible, I really wonder how she's doing it, she's been gone for 15 days and that's 15 days too long to be gone!* I think so annoyed why is she running from me? What did I do? Or what is she planning? *I really do wonder what plan she's thinking in that little head of hers*