Chapter Thirty Five- Feels Good To Be Back

"Kylie, I thought you weren't gonna come," Kai said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry. I was running late. You won't believe how I got here."

"How?" He asked.

I smirked. "A teleportation spell."

He shook his head and laughed. "Yeah right."

"I wasn't lying. Here, follow me."

I got up and walked back to the closet. He laughed when I shut the door.

"If you wanted to go for round two, you could have asked," Kai said.

I laughed. "No, silly. Take my hands. I want you to meet my friends."

He smiled but didn't take my hands. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know. What if they hate me?"

I shook my head. "I won't let them."

He sighed and grabbed my hands. I began to chant and then we appeared at the cemetery.

"Shit, I didn't believe you could actually do it," Kai exclaimed.

I punched his arm and laughed. "Asshole."

He laughed. "I'm joking."

I looked over Kai's shoulder and noticed everyone staring and watching us.

Kai turned around and noticed everyone also. Then he saw Jo.

"Jo?" He asked.

"Kai?" Jo copied.

Jo ran up to Kai and hugged him. Kai pulled away and backed up.

"Why'd you do that? You should hate me. I tried to kill you and all of our siblings," Kai said.

Jo shook her head. "Kylie told us."

Kai turned to me and smirked. "Hopefully not everything."

I giggled and slapped him. Damon raised his eyebrow. "What does that mean?" He asked.

I laughed and shook my head. "Sorry, that's personal info. But it's nothing to worry about," I told him.

"Kylie, we are talking when you get home," Damon said.

I sighed. "So, Kai Parker the killer. Why should we trust him?" Alaric asked.

I rolled my eyes at Alaric. I was about to answer, but Kai spoke up first.

"Because I made a promise to Kylie, that I don't plan on breaking anytime soon," Kai spoke up.

He turned to me and smiled. I smiled back and grabbed his hand, which in return he squeezed mine.

"Are you guys an item?" Natalyn asked.

I frowned and shook my head. Kai looked at me and frowned.

"Well you should be one. You guys would be cute," Michelle added.

I smiled and laughed. "Thanks guys. But that is up to Kai, so."

"Again, thank you, Kylie. I don't know what I could have done without you," Jo said.

I smiled and walked up to her. I hugged her and rubbed her back. "My pleasure, Jo. That's what friends are for."

I pulled away from her, but my hands grazed her stomach. My eyes widened as I saw images of two little girls.

"What's wrong?" Jo asked.

I looked between her and Alaric and smiled. I turned to Kai. "Congratulations, Kai. You're an uncle and I'm an aunt."

I turned back to Jo and Alaric. Jo looked down at her stomach and smiled.

"What did you see?" She asked.

"Two beautiful twin girls," I replied.

She smiled and looked at Alaric. He was smiling too. "How did you see?" Alaric asked.

I accidentally touched her stomach, and it just happened. I've done it once before," I said.

I began to frown, not meaning to though. Kai came up to me and wrapped me in a hug. He kissed the top of my head and whispered, "it's ok."

I smiled and nodded. I looked at the others. "Sorry. I didn't mean to get sad. The first time it happened, it was when I was dying. I touched my stomach and I had a vision of a little boy. I was gonna have a baby boy."

Bonnie sighed and looked her me. Tears coming down her cheeks. She walked over to me and hugged me.

I smiled and hugged her back. "Thanks, Bon."

"Of course. It's what sisters are for."

I smiled and pulled away. I looked at the others. "Where do we stay?"

"What do you mean?" Kai asked confused.

"The town is under a spell which doesn't allow vampires or werewolves to enter it. Travelers doing," I explained.

Kai laughed. "Let me try something."

He went over to the border and knelt down. He nodded. "I can feel the power in my fingers."

He reached his hands into the ground and closed his eyes. He shifted a bit before standing up.

"Volunteers?" He asked.

Damon walked over to him and smirked. "Let's see if you are actually good at what you do."

Damon took a deep breath and stepped over the border. Nothing happened. He turned to us and smiled.

"It worked," he exclaimed.

I smiled and walked over to Kai. I kissed his cheek. "Thank you," I whispered into his ear.

"Anything for you and your friends," he said.

Everyone loaded up in the cars and drove back to where they were staying. Alaric and Jo went to Alaric's. Elena and Jeremy went to Matt's. Bonnie and Caroline went back to Bonnie's house. Damon, Michelle, Natalyn, Stefan, Kai, and I went back to the Salvatore house.

I got out and went into the living room. I flopped down on the couch and smiled. It was good to be home.

Kai raised my legs up and sat down. Then he put them back on his lap. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh, hi, Kai," I said. I laughed. "That rhymed."

He laughed. "Yeah, I guess it did."

Damon came in and sat in a chair across from us. He stared at me intensely, and then he turned his gaze to Kai.

"So, tell me all that happened in the two days I was gone. And I mean everything."