iv.

*Todoroki Household*

Shouto dodged the flying mug that was headed directly for the center of his face, sending his brother a deep scowl as he continued to go completely feral.

"No! Because you don't know what it's like to have to try for something, Shouto! You've always just been handed everything because you're the "perfect" child and I'm fucking sick of it!" Dabi screamed, picking up a large book and throwing it as hard as he could at his brother.

"Stop it. You are being ridiculous and acting like a child." Shouto tried to calmly reply while simultaneously dodging objects.

Shouto winced and yelled, falling to his knees as he felt an intense burning sensation on his right arm. The pain was so intense, he automatically felt like he was going to faint.

"What is fucking wrong with you? You are the most fucking psychotic person I've ever met!" Shouto yelled at his older brother, still grunting in pain and clutching his arm.

Before anyone could react, the boys saw nothing except a big flash of light between them before Enji stood right in front of Shouto, shielding him from his other son.

"Toya, what the hell did I tell you about this shit? You think you can just act like this in my house and get away with it?", Enji was fuming, he was tired of his eldest son treating Shouto like this due to his jealousy. Enji knew how Dabi had felt about Shouto's quirk.

"Get out of my house." Enji said, closing his eyes, "Toya, I want you to leave and not come back unless I say that you can. Find somewhere else to stay."

"No, Da-" Shouto tried to speak. He had never wanted it to get this far, it was just a fight between the brothers that would most likely blow over the next day.

But this time, Shouto was badly injured. Dabi had brought his quirk into the fight, something that neither of them had ever pulled before. This was something more. Dabi could've killed him.

"Shouto, don't speak. We need to go to the hospital, your arm looks terrible." Enji cut him off, picking him up with no effort.

Shouto was going in and out of consciousness, the last thing he saw was Dabi standing in front of him and pointing.

He choked back anger and tears as he spat at his brother, "You will understand soon, Shouto. You will soon find out what it's like to live in the real world."

______________________________________________

A deep squeal was heard from the back of the classroom with a loud bang. You turned back to see that Kaminari had jumped onto a desk and was expressing his excitement due to the fact that you only had 15 minutes until the long break and the end of your first year at UA.

There had been talk of making the students stay in the dorms over the break for their safety, but after student and parent voting, the majority ruled for students to spend the break at home with their families. The teachers ultimately agreed that this would be a good idea. They could only handle so much of these damn kids.

"Kaminari, sit, or you will spend your first evening of vacation with me in detention." Aizawa raised his voice over the loud class.

You had never seen Denki move so fast before, quickly sitting in his seat to avoid being reprimanded.

You glanced over at Kirishima to see him telling Bakugou what seemed to be a very intense story, by observing his body language.

Bakugou met your eyes briefly before quickly averting his gaze back to his friend.