Chapter Ten- Sexual frustration.

~Echo's point of view~

~Three weeks later~

The last three weeks have been crazy. The girls both lost their shit when Jerry told them he was sick. I hated it for them. All of us are affected by it. He was the one who stepped up for me when my dad died. He went from my best friend's dad to my father-in-law.

After that Sunday we all have Sunday dinner there. Blaze Kane and I still do Wednesdays. Kelsea & Spencer go on Thursday. Jade and Rick go on Tuesday, Mickey & Ellis go on Monday. We all get our time with him and then family time as well. It's been pretty special.

I went back to work. Rick and I have gone back to our usual way of things. He touches me enough to get him where he needs to be, but we don't cross lines. I do stay in the room while he jerks himself off under his desk. I don't say anything. I'm used to it. He doesn't even touch me in ways that are sexual. He touches me at all and gets that way.

Blaze and I are on an incredible path right now. After the beach that day, if we're home together, he is very attentive. He uses his voice now too. If we're close to each other, his hands are on me. He hasn't done anything more than kiss me. He does drive me crazy when he grazes his fingers on my thighs. One of these days, I am going to lose it on him in the best way possible and beg him to take me to bed.

I am currently at work. Rick is running late; he said he had to go somewhere before he came in. I can't do anything when he isn't here, so I made my way down to Kelsea's office. I take the elevator because my stomach has been hurting a lot lately. I googled it, and it said possible muscle stretching, so I just chalk it up to that. I am also fat and don't know what stairs are. I knock on her door and enter when she says, come in.

Kelsea: "Aww."

Echo: "What?"

Kelsea: "You're starting to get a little belly."

Echo: "No, I'm not."

Kelsea: "Yes, you are. Turn to your side."

I do what she ways. Then I hear my phone beep. She has sent me a picture from the front and side. It is noticeable, but I don't understand how. I don't understand anything about pregnancy at all. I am still learning every day.

Echo: "I see."

Kelsea: "You look cute."

Echo: "Thank you."

Kelsea: "Are you not busy?"

Echo: "Rick is running late. He didn't leave a list of things to do."

Kelsea: "You know I don't mind the company. It gets lonely in here sometimes."

Echo: "I'm here the same times as you every day. Just let me know, and I can come down."

Kelsea: "Yeah, right. Rick wouldn't let you come down here. He keeps your ass busy on purpose."

Echo: "He does. It doesn't bother me, though. It makes the day go by faster."

My phone beeps again.

~Text conversation~

Rick: "I'm here; where are you?"

Echo: "I am with Kelsea."

Rick: "Come up here, please."

Echo: "Ok."

~End conversation~

Kelsea: "Your husband?"

Echo: "I wish I love hearing from him during the day. It was Rick. I have to go."