nineteen

harry doesn't regret it. he repeats, he does not regret going home with matthew in any way, shape or form. because right now, his body is responding a little too positively to the things being done to it at this very moment. at first, he wasn't so sure about going through with this once he learned that matthew was one of zayn's fraternity brothers, but he thought about it and realized that it really shouldn't matter.

zayn gets to screw around with whomever he pleases on a daily basis, so what if harry just so happens to fuck one of his roommates by chance? was that necessarily a bad thing? maybe for matthew because he actually has to live here with him, but not on harry's part because he is a single man and he can do whatever he wants, fuck whoever he wants—when he wants.

and it's not like he purposely went after someone close to zayn, so it's not like he's doing it in spite of him—but he definitely thinks that it's a bonus and it may or may not be enough to tick zayn off if he happens to find out about it. not that it mattered, because once again, they were not together, harry is not his visa versa.

zayn couldn't really be mad about it anyway if he happens to catch wind of it. plus, it's not like he can go back now, not when matthew's dick is buried balls deep in the brunette, driving his hips at a wonderful speed, drawing sinful sounds from harry. thankfully the house was empty like matt promised, otherwise everyone could've heard him.

harry's always been heavily vocal during sex, never wanting to hold back letting his partners know how he was feeling—and this was no different. good sex was good sex, and this man definitely knew what he was doing, he wouldn't deny that. he has both his hands planted on the underside of harry's thighs, holding his legs up and open as he thrusted into him.

harry's moans echoed through the room as the headboard rocked against the wall with every inward push. harry fists at the cushion underneath his head, mouth hung open and eyes shut-fluttering open every now and then as pleasure overtook his mind and body. matt started to reduce the speed in his thrusts that way he could increase the power behind them, plunging into him harder. harry's fingers twist into the pillow as he throws his head back and releases sharp moan.

"hahh f-fuck, that feels so good." harry groans. matthew bites his lip harshly, digging his fingers into the flesh of harry's plump thighs. he is pulls halfway out before snapping his hips forward, jabbing right at the bundle of sensitive nerves within the brunette beneath him, repeating the action over and over. harry cries out.

"yeah? you like it hard like this?" matt grunts, continuing to drive his hips forward, giving particularly hard thrusts but keeping it at a balanced pace. harry nods his head madly-feeling shove waves of pleasure glide through him, sucking his bottom lip between his teeth.

"fuck yes, keep going." harry whines in a pleading tone. matthew chuckles deeply, grounding his hips slightly.

"didn't plan on stopping." he says, ever so slightly speeding up the pace, but still keeping his thrusts hard and firm in a way that sends tremors up harry's back and down his legs. he's nearly at the edge, the dull feeling in the pit of his stomach and the tip of his cock throbbing and tingling. and it only gets better when matt changes the position slightly, no longer holding him by the thighs, but now holding his legs open by his ankles. he grinds and rolls his hips a few good times before pounding into harry at a different angle, making his knees buckle.

"shit, oh my god." harry hisses, curling his toes. matthew keeps thrusting against that same spot, knowing that's exactly where harry wanted or more like, needed him to be. the brunette's hole was constricting down tightly around his cock he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold off his own orgasm, he felt like was about to burst with how tightly harry gripped him. a pitiful whimper falls from his mouth, "god you're gonna make me cum, go faster."