75 - Oh baby

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE

Two weeks had passed now and I was enjoying life with my new little addition

Two weeks had passed now and I was enjoying life with my new little addition. Giving birth was incredibly painful but definitely the best thing I have ever done in my entire life. I certainly didn't plan on getting pregnant, at least not so soon but I wouldn't wish it any other way.

My body was still aching and recovering. I rested, hardly doing anything, other than taking care of Vicenzo. I wanted to do everything. I wanted to feed him, change him, bathe him. I didn't want for him to be palmed off to nannies and nurses like I was. He was mine and I would take care of him because he was so vulnerable, so small and he needed me. I would always be there for him.

So I was sat on a sofa, in the warm but comfortable living room breastfeeding my son. He had a ferocious appetite, I had to make sure I ate enough so I produced enough for him. I looked down at his beautiful head of hair.  I've brushed it so many times with my fingers, just feeling the softness. His eyes were like Ace's, dark and mesmerising. The first time he blinked them open, we both cried. I do hope he has my personality because that would be funny as fuck.

I held him gently in my arms, his body being covered in a soft white baby grow. He was just perfect. He was so small, so dependant. I couldn't stop my heart from leaping every so often when he licked his lips or palmed his hand at my chest. His fingers were so small, his whole hand could wrap around one of my fingers.

The days were long and tiring, I hardly slept which definitely made me more irritable but Ace, he didn't seem to mind at all. He hardly slept, he covered most of the nights when I passed out. I adored the way he took care of Vicenzo, after all he did say he wanted to make him into a better man than he was. He dropped everything to make sure I was all right and to take care of Vicenzo.

"Alessia!" Mariano the bitch yelled as he entered my house for the third time this week. The idiot thinks he can come and go as he pleased and I love him for it. He's the only family I have and I'm so very glad Vicenzo has him as an uncle. He's a shitty role model but nonetheless, he might settle down eventually.

I covered myself with a blanket while Vicenzo fed. Mariano stepped into the room, a smile on his face. He had shaved his beard and his jaws were now lined with stubble, his dark hair was also cut but still long enough to be tucked behind his ears. He noticed that I was feeding Vicenzo and he perched himself on the edge of the sofa. He sighed rubbing his hands together, his arms being bare for he wore a T-shirt. I could smell his faint aftershave, lemon and cedar wood.

He watched as I pulled Vicenzo out from under the blanket, straightening myself up. I tossed the blanket off me once I had tucked away my boob. Slowly, I placed a hand under Vicenzo's chin and burped him by rubbing his back. All while Mariano watched and waited patiently. After I was done and my son was content, I walked over to Mariano, who had now settled down onto the sofa. He held out his muscled arms, ones that have helped him kill people and slowly I placed Vicenzo into them. He fussed slightly before settling.