Chapter 18

Wynonna's POV

"Fuck Nicole"

Nope, nope oh hell no.  I jump out of bed ready to bust in on deputy dip-shit. When I reach the door I can't help but cringe.

"Baby am gonna pull out am so close"

Oh god please tell me they are using protection. I reach for the door handle. Before stopping my self.

Do I really wanna see haughty the horn-dog balls deep in my angel baby sister.

Ewwwww Why Wynonna.

I mentally slip my self for that image before walking down stairs.

Fuck it if I can't sleep am gonna eat.

Walking in to the kitchen I take out the left over pizza in. The fridge before putting it on a plate.

"Mmmm cold pizzas the best pizza" I moan loving the taste. Honestly could eat it for the rest of my life.

I hear movement up stairs.

"Great they're going at it again. Bunch of fucken rabbits man." I can't help but huff.

Where's doc when I need him.

I look up from the table surprise to see a very happy Nicole jog in. Just with her black camouflage boxers and a black sports bra.

"Done defining my sister yet?" I say clearly scaring her side ways. Causing the glass of water in her hands to smash on the floor.

"What the fuck wynonna. Get a god dam bell." She huffed walking in to the cupboard.

"Oh no it's bad enough your pumping my little sister when we are all in the house. Nice vocal show btw. But keep me out your sex-apade" I warn pointing my finger at her.

"Please you wish it was you." She laughed taking out the dust pans and brush.

"Wish it was you wha- oh heyyyyy wynonna" Waverley says walking in when she sees me.

"So what you guys up so late hmmm?" I can't help but ask.

"Oh my phone kept buzzing and waking me up lol!" Waverly said all to quickly.

I turn to Nicole "oh Hey phone. Ya wanna let my little sister sleep instead of having her moan the house down!"

"She knew" waverly asked looking at Nicole. Which Nicole just nodded.

"Baby girl. When you moan yes daddy. It's kinda hard not to know" I say laughing at the faces they maked.

"Am out, y'all have fun" Nicole said walking out the room leaving just me and waves to chat.

"Great sister talk time" I say sitting down. To a clearly pissed of waverly.

"Oh goody." She says taking a seat.
———————
Waverlys POV

This can't be happening. Not even 10 mins go I was having a mind blowing orgasm with the fucken school quarterback. And now am sitting at the table at 2 in the morning with my sister, who clearly heard everything.