Chapter 11

Eden's POV

When I woke up I found my phone on my nightstand, Daisy must have left it there this morning before she went off to get some breakfast. I got out of my bed and stumbled over to the mirror where I tried to put my hair into a messy bun for about ten minutes before my arms got tired. Next, I walked out towards the kitchen to grab myself some cereal before my day of nothingness was about to start.

"Morning sleepyhead." Bobbi said as she walked past me, she was dressed for a workout or more for her rehabilitation. Ever since she was kidnapped by Ward and all that crap went down she hasn't been able to fight like before, so now she had to carefully build up on the training again with May.

As I walked into the kitchen to retrieve a bowl, cereal and milk I ran into Daisy.

"Morning, thanks for my phone." I said as cheerfully as you can after just waking up.

"Morning" Daisy greeted before glancing my way, "Really Eden! How many times do I have to tell you, you can't wander around the base in your pajamas and socks!" She lectured.

I rolled my eyes like any other teenager would when their older sister keeps telling them off, except that Daisy didn't find it that funny.

"Go change now!"

Since I didn't move she grabbed me by my arm and dragged me back to our room.

"What is your problem?! I thought we were going into a nice patch!" I half yelled at her.

"Why can't you just listen to me?"

"What! That wearing pajamas around the base isn't good? Why? It's not like it will bring me in danger!"

"No, but what if we bring people in, important people or dangerous criminals? What will they think if they see a teenager stumbling around the base wearing nothing but these rags!" She gestured at my pj's.

"You're being so unreasonable!" I yelled out of frustration.

"Wow, what's going on here?" Bobbi walked into our room standing right in the middle between the both of us. "Daisy?"

"Nothing!" Daisy sat down on her bed and crossed her arms.

"You're being such a kid!" I scoffed and this time both Daisy and Bobbi stared at me.

"I think it's time you took a breather Bean, you want to go get some breakfast?" Bobbi asked me in the hope to defuse the situation.

"Fine." I growled as I walked towards my bag which held all my clothes.

"Daisy I got this, go spar with May." Bobbi knew that that was the best way for Daisy to let go of her anger. Daisy got up and walked out not even bothering to look my way.

"What is it with you two? Aren't you supposed to be sisters?" Bobbi walked over to my bed and sat down waiting for me to answer.

"Yes we are, of course we are but she just gets on my nerves. Nothing I do is right, seriously everything I do she has a comment. I've got no freedom here!" I pulled my shirt over my head and stepped into a pair of shorts. "I thought you had training."

"I did but I heard you two fighting so I asked May if we could maybe postpone the training. I kinda felt you needed me more." She got up from the bed and together we left the room.

Once we got outside I couldn't help but forget many of my troubles. Bobbi was right, I did need to get a breather since I hadn't been outside for weeks. We decided to get some pancakes for breakfast and after go to the park for a walk since the sun was shining brightly and everything was as green as it was going to get.

"You know you are lucky with a sister like Daisy right?" Bobbi brought it up while we were strolling down the sandy path.

"Am I?"

"Yeah of course!" She giggled as she gave my left shoulder a push. "You know she came to me that day we met you and she was like, 'Bobbi I have a sister!' And she even grabbed my shoulders and shook me about." Bobbi smiled as she thought back to that specific moment. "She really cares about you, and so do we but at the same time suddenly having a teenage sister isn't something you get used to overnight. The same thing goes for you, it's fine to sometimes clash with each other, just be careful that it isn't just going to be only that. Spend some time together doing things you both like."

She did have a point, everything about this whole situation wasn't normal meaning that it would take some time to get used to.

"You're right." I looked up at Bobbi, "Now could you say the same thing to Daisy." I joked.

"Pfff come on let's go back to base." She giggled and together we turned around to walk back to the car. As we walked back once again my phone buzzed in my pocket. Bobbi noticed straight away that I once again was distracted.

"It's okay, you can text back whoever that just was." She told me as she kept strolling down the path. I reached for my phone and read the message Luca had sent me.

So when can we meet up?

In all the chaos with Daisy I had totally forgotten that Luca wanted to meet up.

"Bobbi?" I turned to the blonde, "Do you think I can meet up with one of my old friends from Afterlife?"

She kept quiet for a second before answering me, "Yeah I don't see why not."

Luca I can meet up now!

I wrote him feeling the excitement in my whole body.

"I can drop you off but Eden, you have to promise me to not do anything stupid."

"I promise!"

Why do I keep promising things I can't be 100% sure off?