Partner Project: Writing Fanfiction

Henlo and welcome back hoomans. So this story is a Jasmine and Aladdin Fanfiction. We had to do a child-friendly book or movie cause this class is filled with mentally unstable teenagers- My friend and I didn't know what to write so we did a wheel and got Aladdin. I wasn't that mad cause that is one of my favorite Disney movies. SO, I hope you enjoy this FF!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The quiet flow of the wind whooshed through the desert. But there was joy in the air, for the first time in forever. You could see the light shining through the Palace, and you could see the happy smiles of the newlyweds. Aladdin and Jasmine were the newly crowned Sultana and Sultan of Agrabah. Knowing Jafar was locked away in a little lamp, the newlyweds were able to dance and feast the night away.

" I'm so happy that I'm going to be able to spend the rest of my life with you," said Aladdin.

" I am glad as well," replied Jasmine while giving a closed eye-smile.

The newlyweds left the palace with smiles on their faces as they set off to the celebration. Aladdin bowed down to Jasmine and held out his hand to help Jasmine get on the chariot.

"Ladies first."

Jasmin grabs his hands and chuckles while entering the chariot.

As they were riding around in the chariot, they saw all of the smiles of the city as it was celebrating the wedding of the princess. As the couple was riding in the chariot, flowers were being thrown over them and little kids running around with candles in their hands. The bakers, farmers, and noblemen all came out into the night and had a loud celebration.

"Jasmine," whispered Aladdin in Jasmine's ear.

"Yes?"

All of a sudden, a little monkey swung down onto Aladdin's shoulders.

"Abu!" exclaimed the couple in unison.

Abu laughed as Aladdin and Jasmine were startled.

"What are you doing here!?" said Aladdin.

Without saying anything, Abu jumped out of the chariot and onto a nearby building.

Before they knew it, the newlyweds were at the celebration. Still confused about what happened to Abu. But, Rajah was sitting at the steps wearing his little fez. Rajah was jealous and sad because he thought that Aladdin would steal Jasmine away from him, but Jasmine assured Rajah that she would never leave him. All of a sudden, Abu appears from the shadows holding a small present just the size of his monkey hands. Jasmine smiled from ear to ear as Abu walked toward Jasmine handing her the present. As Jasmine opened the present, she found a little locket inside.

"Thank you so much, Abu." Said Jasmine with a humongous smile.

While the couple was celebrating, on the other side of the desert, hell was happening. Jafar and Iago were squeezed into a tiny little lamp covered in sand. The lamp was continuously shaking and moving all on its own. That was until a merchant riding on his camel came across the lamp.

"Ooo~ Look at this shiny little lamp," the merchant exclaimed.

" If I sold this I could make a fortune," said the merchant with a greedy grin.

The merchant hopped off his camel and walked toward the lamp.

"Rub the lamp... Rub the lamp... Rub the lamp..." whispered an unsettling voice.

As the merchant rubbed the lamp, it started to shake violently. The same unsettling voice started to get louder and louder. Until the point the voice became so loud, you could hear the voice's maniacal laughter. That laughter alone was able to destroy the once dark silent desert. All of a sudden, the voice stopped. The merchant, thinking the voice was a hallucination. Proceeded to pick up the lamp, and continued his travel.