Chapter 26

Miao He didn't know that Young Master Xu inadvertently helped him to brush up his reputation, so that the few boys in the town had a chance to promote the color of the Yangshui Tea House, and accidentally stepped on the tofu flower of the Dahe Restaurant.

    The day after he returned from the town, Miao He... Miao He was pressed on the bed again to cultivate. Just because I bought a lot of replacement bedding, I don't know what made Yang Dalang misunderstood. Moreover, Doctor Ji also stamped a seal of work-free. That night, Miao He once again frankly met with people.

    This time, his mind finally became clearer, but it didn't help much. Yang Dalang has two personalities on the bed and under the bed. One is domineering and direct, thinking and doing; the other is thoughtful and boring, and people have to guess what he thinks. Of course, Yang Dalang didn't use force to hurt Miao He, he used domineering, just to make people brain blank, and succeeded.

    Miaohe who woke up afterwards became a cooked and crippled shrimp the next day. While Yang Dalang was busy, he was thinking that he had known that he should buy more beds for the bedding. Who, who knows if it's enough...

    At this time, "Don't eat it?" Yang Dalang handed the peeled lychees to Miao He's mouth.

    The anti-regional and anti-season fruits grown in Xiyang can only be eaten at home. Don't dare to give it away. After asking Doctor Ji this time, I realized that this lychee is also suitable for fracture patients. So the tomatoes were replaced, and today the two of them ate all crystal clear and plump lychees.

    Miao He blushed, and quickly took a mouthful. The sweet and elastic pulp immediately secreted juice, Miao He instinctively agreed, and the tip of his tongue accidentally touched people's fingers. As soon as the person's eyes were deep, his head was lowered, his mouth was blocked, and after a while, the son of Lychee was changed to Yang Dalang's mouth.

    "You, you..." Miao He's face became even hotter. You won't come out.

    Yang Dalang vomited calmly, lowered his eyes, and began to peel off a litchi.

    A few lychees, Miao He eats hot and irritable. By the way, lychees are also getting angry. Later, when Miao He was thrown onto the bed again, and there was a movement, he didn't want to resist too much.

    Anyway, there is always a honeymoon period, Miao He thought hotly.

    I just don't know that this honeymoon period is much longer than he expected.

    -

    but still want to run down to business. When Miaohe Operation finally got better, he brought the cakes bought in the town, he and Yang Dalang took the proof of the completion of the transfer and went to the village chief's house to make a notice.

    The village chief smiled, but there was something uncomfortable in his heart.

    Why is it so lucky? Saved a person, even the mountain top was easily obtained.

    But the village chief is still amiable, "This is Da Lang's own fortune. People are really envious. Haha, with this mountain, there is a wasteland under the mountain. Young people only need to work hard, and the days will become more and more popular. "

    Yang Dalang nodded, "Xie the village chief."

    "But in the future, the tax, Dalang must pay attention to it. If you want to open a wasteland to grow vegetable farms, the tax will be different from that of the mountain. It's not like growing vegetables on a homestead. , It can be avoided. Now the seedling season is over, and it’s too late to plant the crops. Or else, you can also get some soybeans to survive the tax this fall. I also talked to Mr. Miao, he shouldn’t mind the first one. It's something." The village head suggested kindly.