⤷𝟕. 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄

all my current (2024) readers pls reply to the end questions tysm!

At the end of class you walked up to the teacher to ask for your phone back. "Do you really think you deserve your phone back? You weren't paying attention." Your teacher asked you.

"You don't pay my phone bill, therefore you don't have control over what I do with it," You snapped back. Your phone was one of the most important things to you, of course you would be defensive if anyone took it. "Last time I checked, I payed my own phone bill, so please hand back my stolen property."

Your teacher was at a loss for words and just gave up, handing you your phone. After taking your phone, you turned to the door to see Kentaro and Yahaba waiting outside the classroom for you.

"Sometimes I forget that you can be scarier than your brother," Yahaba chuckled when you finally reached them.

"Shut up," You and your brother said at the same time, causing you to glare at each other for speaking at the same time.

"Hey pups stoping growling for two seconds, Y/n you realize what time it is right?" Yahaba said walking in the middle of you two.

"Yeah it's lunch idiot... oh shit," You said as you had finally come to the realization of what was going on. "There's no way I can do this. How did I get myself into this? Kentaro, this is why mom doesn't fucking love you!" You rambled.

"What the hell did I do? I wasn't the one who agreed to a stupid fake wedding," He spat, rolling his eyes. "But calm down, you're acting weird. Just act normal."

As you continued to panic, you didn't even realize that you guys had reached the lunch room. The three of you made your way over to the table the volleyball team was at, and almost immediately a certain duo came up to you.

"Ah, she's finally here! Mattsun get me the the veil right now," Maki said to the other who was already grabbing something. Mattsun passed it to Maki and before you knew it there was a cute white flower crown being placed on your head.

"So do I get one of those too, or do I not get pretty privilege?" You heard a voice ask from behind you. You turned your head to see the hottest man in your life right before your eyes.

"Don't worry Iwaizumi, I got you a little bow tie to match with Y/n," Mattsun responded to the ace that was standing surprisingly close behind you.

"I can't believe you guys are actually doing this," One of the other boys at the table spoke up, he had dark hair and a bored expression on his face. Based on his tone, you assumed he was Kunimi since you haven't seen the new first years yet.

"Anything to piss shittykawa off," Iwaizumi smirked, which made your heart skip a beat. You almost forgot what was going on for a second until a familiar voice came into earshot.

"Iwa-chan, you're so mean!" Oikawa said walking up to everyone with a pout of his face.

"And you keep getting rejected by your crush," Iwaizumi snapped back. He then turned back quickly to face you and offer his hand. "Shall we get married to piss off the pretty boy?"

You flinched for a second before nodding and taking his hand with a smile, "We shall".

'Woah, how the hell is his hand so soft? He's always smacking volleyballs all the time' You thought as you held his hand.

"Okay everyone, places!" Makki called out. Everyone got up and began to gather around. You and Iwaizumi turned to face each other, while holding hands, and trying to contain yourself. Yahaba stood next to you also trying not to freak out because of how happy he was for you. Kentaro next to him, acting as your bridesmaid. Meanwhile, Kunimi stood next to Iwaizumi staying true to his role has Iwaizumi's best man and the rest were all just gathered around.

"Okay," Watari said as he started the 'ceremony'. He had agreed to marry the two of you just for the fun of it, "We are gathered here today-"

"Wait," You interrupted. "I want my new best friend Kunimi as a bridesmaid. You take Kentaro".

"Seriously?" Kentaro grunted and you pushed him to the other side of Iwaizumi.

"Hey, whatever my future wife wants, she gets," Iwaizumi said with a small smile. Kentaro only grunted again and swapped places with Kunimi.

Iwaizumi turned back to you, "Ready?".

"Yeah," You nodded with a sure smile.

Watari then carried on with the wedding ceremony and all was going well. You and Yahaba were internally screaming, Iwaizumi was trying not to laugh at Oikawa's annoyed look, and everyone else was just enjoying the wedding.

"And now if anyone would like to give a reason as to why these two should not get married, speak now or forever hold your peace-"

"Hi, uh, yeah. I would like to say a reason," Oikawa butted in, seemingly having enough of this whole situation by angered expression on his face.

"YOU PLAN THIS STUPID WEDDING JUST TO PISS ME OFF! YOUR STUPID BRIDE IS AN ANNOYING LITTLE BRAT THAT'S BEST FRIENDS WITH THE GIRL THAT KEEPS REJECTING ME AND WON'T EVEN HELP ME WHEN I ASK! YOUR ORIGINAL BEST MAN DIDN'T EVEN CARE, AND THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW IS A GUY THAT LITERALLY GROWLS AT PEOPLE! IF I WOULD'VE KNOWN THIS WOULD BE A SHIT SHOW I SHOULD'VE JUST GONE TO SHIRATORIZAWA WITH DAMN USHIWAKA!" Oikawa's face was red with anger as he screamed. Everyone went silent, in shock at his outburst.

That was until you all heard growling. You turned to see your brother fuming with rage ready to beat Oikawa's ass. Iwaizumi also noticed him and reacted quickly, grabbing onto Kentaro to hold him back from Oikawa.

"And there goes the rabid dog that can't go a day without having a temper tantrum," Oikawa said, his voice laced with anger.

It was at that moment where everything clicked for you. Oikawa had just insulted your super sexy father of your kids and future husband, Iwaizumi, not only that he also insulted you.

That wouldn't have set you off on a regular day, but today was not one of those days. Oikawa had insulted your brother, the person that you cared for the most and who felt the same way (even though you two would never admit that) and you were not having that.

"I KNOW YOUR DRAMATIC ASS ISN'T TALKING! YOU'RE LITERALLY MAD OVER A FAKE WEDDING!" You screamed lunging at him.

Your body filled with anger, threw punch after punch at him. Even getting him to the ground at some point, but you didn't care, you were seeing red and all you could think about was ruining the popular pretty boy's face.

It wasn't until you felt a pair of arms pull you off of Oikawa that you finally came back to your senses. You tried to get out of their grasp but they were too strong. You heard Oikawa mumble something along the lines of 'oversensitive dramatic bitch' which made you try to lunge at him again, but to no avail since you were still being held back. Your frantic movements made the person put you over their shoulder so they could get a better grip on you and carry you away from the cafeteria.

After about five minutes of continuous kicking and yelling for whoever carrying you to let you go and kill Oikawa, you felt yourself being placed on a desk in an empty classroom. As they went to close the door you quieted down and turned your head to see who it was.

"Damn... you're wild."

「1300 words of pure chaos. i'm sorry this chapter was so long but i knew y'all would kill me if i split it in two. also thank you isabella and meg for helping me write this at like 1 am.」

okay i'm feeling inspired to write again but i need to know how u guys feel abt:

me using oc's instead of y/n ?

kpop ff?

aot ff?

jjk ff?

pls Imk what u guys would like to see!

also please keep in mind i started this fic in 2021 when i was like 14-15, i'm about to be 18 now. so my writing has changed a bit (i'd say). with that being said any new works will prob be different than what your used to me writing.