[17]

He will be a good Father, for sure!

The next Morning
Felixs POV

I was still shocked of the news from yesterday but that doesn't mean that I'm not happy for becoming a Father.
Y/n was laying in my Arms sleeping in peace.
I have no clue how that could happen up i don't think that thd child would be raised bad by us.

While i was thinking about the child, Y/n already awake, i gave her a kiss on the forehead and said Good Morning.
She smiled at me and said Good Morning in a sleepy voice.

We stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready. Y/n had to throw up, i asked if she was okay. She answered with a short "Yes" and got ready.

We put on our clothes and went downstairs to have breakfast and go to school afterwards.

Y/n's Outfit

Y/n's Outfit

Felix's Outfit

Felix's Outfit

We had brekkie and went to school, on our way we met our Friends, we wanted to tell them the news but weren't sure how to. "Guys, we have to tell y'all something.."
"What is it? Tell us." "Y/n is pregnant"
"Huh, how? Please tell me y'all are keeping it" "Ofc bro, it happened on the party ig"
"Oh ok, but actually i'm happy for you two, How abt the others?" "Yes ofc we are tf?" All of us started laughing.

________________________________________
235 words

I hope you liked this chapter, and i hope y'all are healthy and happy💗🤍✨🐣👾