WE DONT TALK ANYMORE

TAEGI

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I still love yoongi alot but i had to let him go.....

You see....i am a person getting all protective....possessive when someone gets near my boyfriend and....

It didnt ended up good.

Yoongi is the person i saw everyday smiling with the people....

But i didnt wanted him to get hurt and thats why.....i would always get angry who would try to touch him....and he was getting impatient...

He told me that he hoped for me i will get better but he said i disappointed him alot...

Because the last time...he was in his shift when a boy came near him and hugged him tightly and when i saw Yoongi getting all smiley the one which always comes out for me, which is rare to see infront of anyone other than me....it made me angry....

I lost my control and i walked to the shop passing through everyone,everything and broke the guy's nose....

And then i realised who he was....

His cousin....the cousin i went along good with too...Jungkook.

I saw the fear in Yoongi's eyes when he saw Jungkook's unconcious body on floor with his nose bleeding.....

And that was the last time....he spoke to me....

I text him everyday saying sorry.
He leave me on seen.

Our lifes are now on two different paths....

But i have my own reasons....

He was a person who went through alot even by his family....and i intented to help him....to go through it togeather...

I am happy he is strong and brave enough to know who is right and who is wrong for him

But he isnt mine anymore.

I go to therapists to calm my anger down and how to keep my anger and jealousy behind my calmness....onlh because i thought if i will get better, Yoongi will want me back....

But i have given him enough pain to just let go.

And i have given up that hope i had fot him coming back....

Because we barely talk

YOONGI'S POV
I miss his all touches...i wonder if he is with someone else...

But he isnt be ause he loves me alot and i know that...

But i dont deserve that going through it....

Ik he made me strong was there with me when i needed him the most....

And he never get angry on me...but on others...

Still i dont deserve this

We dont talk anymore....he texts me everyday

I just feel like i will burst in crying any minute if i will reply him back

He gets romantic all alone in the chat which warms my heart...