16

───

───

     HIMARI DESERVED AN OSCAR. not only did she scream as loud as she could when tōji had appeared, but she even teared up a little, as if she were truly being sacrificed to sukuna.

     "oh no....I'm going to die soon~", himari weeped, as getō confusingly gripped tightly onto the woman's forearm.

"what in carnation is—"

the four were currently still in the woods — the deeper part of the forest — where an old shrine resided.

after two and a half days of camping outside in the forest, getō and gojō were quite exhausted, considering how many random demons had tried to attack them — well, attack himari, because there was a said bounty on her head.

     and who put the bounty on her head?

     our one and only dilf: fushiguro tōji.

     as soon as the three arrived at the outer rim of some abandoned shrine, with sukuna and maki still observing from afar, gojō had deactivated his limitless momentarily, as it was quite draining.

     and not to himari's surprise, a katana had pierced through gojō's torso, leaving the two men surprised, as himari feigned distress.

"why're you—"

"hand her over", tōji plainly stated, now making gojō and getō doubt the man's intentions since the very beginning.

     it was possible that tōji only stayed close to himari for her wealth, but now that his plans have changed, perhaps he had wanted to assassinate her.

     "suguru, take her and run!", gojō commanded, to which the dark-haired male had nodded, meanwhile himari was carried away bridal style.

     tōji clicked his tongue as getō had sent a giant hookworm demon his way, only for it to be sliced and diced up.

     gojō apparently wasn't affected much, as the man had activated his technique lapse: blue.

     however, tōji's speed and reflexes were beyond humane. although the man didn't possess any powers, his physical prowess made up for it.

     not only was tōji able to avoid gojō's attack, but he was able to cover enough ground to appear behind the white-haired male.

     meanwhile gojō and tōji were fighting it out, himari was still in getō's arms, swiftly swishing by the copious amount of trees.