7

want!
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Annabeth C., Percy J., Piper M., Jason G. - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,737 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 245 - Updated: Jul 22, 2016 - Published: Dec 4, 2015 - id: 11649292
+  -           
< Prev  Next >
Argo III

ch. 7: Truth or Dare pt. 2

Nico breathed a sigh of relief as he saw the heads side of the coin facing him. He pocketed the coin and went straight to Thalia. She smirked and spread her legs for him, giving him clear access to her bare pussy, which was starting to get wet. He dove in and sucked hard on her clit. He assaulted it and pushed three fingers in her tight pussy, unused for a few years. Thalia squirmed a bit and moaned, putting her hands in his dark hair. He started licking her cunt, replacing his wet fingers with his tongue. He put his fingers in her face, which she started to suck on, tasting her own juices. Nico flicked at her G-spot a few time, each time causing her to moan loudly and arch her back.

Neither Nico nor Thalia noticed that they had the rest of the group mesmerized by them and had everyone, even Jason, turned on. Calypso and Drew had their hands down their yoga pants, and were rubbing themselves off. Piper was massaging her breasts, and was rubbing her hand over Jason's boner, which was clearly visible through his jeans. Clarisse was also rubbing a finger up and down her slit through her pants.

Finally, Thalia gripped Nico's head tightly and pulled him into her cunt as much as she could. She screamed and came all over his face, some of it running down his chin and muscled chest. She finally came down from her peak, completely winded. Nico wiped the cum off of him, then sucked it off of his fingers. He gave Thalia was last brief make out session before sitting back down.

"Clarisse," he said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Get even with Leo."

Clarisse smirked evilly as she got up and made her way towards Leo. The small Latino boy looked scared shitless as she got right in front of him. Suddenly, she straddled him, grinding her soft ass on his crotch. She also pulled her top off, freeing the amazing C cup tits beneath.

Leo looked everywhere but Clarisse, trying to keep his mind off of the perfect ass that was rubbing against his cock and the beautiful boobs and perky nipples that bounced right in front of his face. Clarisse was loving the mental torment he was already going through. She moved even closer to him, placing her tits right in front of his mouth.

"Come on Leo." she coaxed sexily. "Suck my tits. You know you want them. They're all yours baby."

She grabbed her left boob and moved it closer, tracing his lips with her rock hard nipple. That did him in. He opened his mouth and captured her breast in one movement. He sucked on it, swirling his tongue around her nipple. Clarisse smirked and moaned as his hand traveled up her body, then started playing with her other tit. She grabbed he back of his head, pulling no him closer. He alternated every few minutes, giving each one a good sucking.

Finally, Clarisse climbed off. She spun around and hooked her thumbs into her pants. She pulled them down, revealing her sexy ass. She turned back around, showing off her wet cunt with a strip of hair above it. She knelt between Leo's legs, unbuttoning his pants. He raised himself up as she yanked them down, causing his eight inch cock to spring out. Leo pulled off his shirt as Clarisse ran her tongue up its length, then taking about half of him in her mouth. Her beautiful brown eyes never broke contact with his as she went down further, sucking him off as she went. She bobbed her head quickly, slurping loudly as his big cock met the back of her throat. Finally, she plunged down, meeting her nose with the black patch of hair above his cock. She hummed against the sensitive tip of his dick, then pulled him out before he could cum.