Chapter 27:End of 2nd Year

After the meeting with Madam Bones and Kingsley, Hadrian sends the Slytherin Locket to Marvolo. He knew it was important to him and so he better sent it to him. On the night, Hadrian was in his bed surround with Charm of Silencing so the student didn't notice him talking

"Thank you..." Marvolo touch the pendant

"No need to thank you..." Hadrian responded, "I know that it was important to you.."

They talk to each other, enjoying each company until Hadrian yawned in tiredness, it's already late night after all and made them hold their call off. He exhales lay in the bed and in flash he let the comfy bed engulfed him in darkness.

In the morning, He wakes up from Bed. He saw the sun already raising make him yawned, He go to the bathroom to washed himself then he go back to the bedroom decided to read a book since he admitted that Muggle Novel Book was interesting with their imagination and it's amused him. They think that Goblin, Unicorn, Centaur is a Mythical Being while in the Magical World, they are exist. It's fun to Hadrian to compare what Muggle imagine those Creature than the Reality.

"Good morning...." Hadrian greet Draco who wake up

"What time is it?" He ask hoarsely

"7 in morning. You need to wake up before Flint enters our bedroom..." Hadrian point it out make him snap his eyes open in wake up

Draco goes to the bathroom to wash himself. Hadrian only shook his head in fond and amusement by his Cousin, Draco is not a morning person just like a Certain Black Dog. Hadrian back to his reading book. He wondered what he was going to do after this since there was nothing to do after this, there was no Basilisk who petrified the student or there was no incoming threat in the School ground.

A few hours later the student finally comes out from their morning preparation with Hadrian already in the Common Room, he greets the other Snake with his usual smile on his face. They then go to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Hadrian glanced up to the Teacher table and saw no Dumbledore in there to make him look back at his Food, Draco was eating next to him after the training with another Quidditch Player. After the Easter Holiday, the news of the Potion Master gonna get revealed and it make him can not wait especially since He want to have the Potion Master Licensed in his record.

The Class continues with the afternoon, the Quidditch Game has begun. Hadriana was in stand by in the Reservation Place along with other Reservation Players, He saw Draco chasing the Golden Snitch.

He stays silent looking at Draco who try to take the Golden Snitch. He hoped that he didn't get injured. He took a sharp breath when Draco caught the Golden Snitch in his hand.

"Draco Malfoy has the Golden Snitch!! 150 Point to Draco Malfoy!!" Lee Jordan shout

Draco's grin showing the Golden Snitch in his hand makes the Slytherin House cheering with other players clapping their hand. Hadrian also clapped his hand in pride. He saw his Cousin got swarmed by the other student make him smile

"Congratulations...." Hadrian say to him after they go back to the Locker Room

"Thank you..." Draco respond with happiness

"Go, Celebrate... You deserve it.." Hadrian say to him make him nodd in blush slightly

Hadrian look at Draco Back who showing an Happiness, It was different, different from his timeline, it's like he was go to the Different Dimension or into the Twilight Zone. So peace~ He love these kind of Atmosphere, there no tenseness or worry about the War. Hadrian didn't remember he was this Relax when he come into the Wizarding World, He sometime regret to enter the Wizarding World then got betrayed but thanks to DEATH he managed to have a Second Chance and this time Hadrian will do it better than before.