003

A/N: enjoy, you Techno simps ;)
Vote+comment?

────── {.⋅ TWITTER ⋅.} ──────

Ana @/IAnaAngel
[STREAMING DSMP TOUR]
twitch.tv/ianaangel
Join now babes <3

Let the show begin.
-

"This box I've spawned in is very strange. There's so many different woods and random blocks. Who's designing this server?" Ana said with a playful tone.

Tommy visibly shrugs on his own stream, "Definitely not me. If I was the one designing the server then the server would look beautiful. I am the best builder on the the Tommyinnit SMP."

Tommy's cheeks were dusted a light pink in contrast to his usually pale white skin, showcasing the effects of Ana, nicknamed Angel or Goddess by the internet.

Ana acts coyly, tapping on her lips, responding with, "I thought we were on the Dream SMP?"

Letting out his famously loud laugh, Tommy shakes his head, "No no no. You were invited by him, because he's working for me!"

A second after the words left the British boy's lips, Ana's eyes are directed to the in game chat.

Dream joined the game.
Dream: no
Dream: simp
Dream left the game.

Tommy groans, dragging a hand down half of his face. "I'm not a simp," emphasizing on, "Dream."

Ana softly laughs, covering her face with a hand. "Aww, little Tommy getting flustered?"

Dream joined the game.
Dream: youre blushing
Tubbo: vouch
Dream: thank you tubs
Dream left the game.
Tubbo: youre welcome o7

Letting out a dramatic sigh, Tommy continues, "I'm going to come get you. Wait in the box."

Ana chirps happily, amused by the three's interaction. "Okay!"

She patiently waits, controlling her character to jump around the box, simultaneously punching the air.

Painfully aware of every facial expression and movement she makes, Ana flawlessly controls herself to give off the perfect image of an carefree and relaxed girl.

Her mind being the exact opposite of relaxed, instead going a million miles an hour, constantly plotting her next move and analyzing everyone's words and movements.

Having controlled every situation so far in her complete control, she gives her a imaginary pat on the back.

With thirsty and honestly, disgusting men who've never worked a day in their lives being her primary source of money, she would and will absolutely play into their fantasies to ruin their lives and drain them to the very last penny.

She ceases her in game movements to clasp her hands together in view of the camera, she tilts her head to the side, with a wide smile, "Chat, while we wait, how is everyone doing? I hope you're all doing super duper good! I'm sorry for not asking earlier!"

Having to bite the inside her cheeks to stop herself from throwing up at the weird chat messages, she nearly collapses in relief that Tommy arrives with a loud shout.