Ch.14

(JACOB'SP P.O.V)

A girl? I can't wait to be a father. Be there for my Queen and my unborn Princess.

"A girl?" Aaliyah asked excitedly. The doctor nodded. After some minutes we were ready to go.

"I love you baby." I kissed her then kissed her stomach. "And I love you my little princess."

"We love you too babe. C'mon I'm ready." I helped her up an we went out of the doctors office just to bump into someone.

"Sorry-Oh." I turned around to see who Aaliyah was talking too.

"Your pregnant? You whore." Nicole said.

"Bitch please, I beat your ass once and if I have to I will do it again."

"C'mon Aaliyah lets go." I said and pulled on her arm and and Nicole glared at me. "What the fuck you looking at Nicole?" I yelled at her. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I turned around and looked at Aaliyah. Her eyes had fury in them. I crashed my lips onto hers, then I felt her body loosen up.

"Don't stress." I said and pulled on her arm. We made our way back to my car and I drove to iHop.

"Ohh, chocolate chip pancakes!"

"Your so fat Liyah." I said and laughed. We went in and sat down. After a few minutes the waitress came and took our order.

"So were having a girl, what should we name her?" Aaliyah asked drinking her apple juice.

"Uhh, Justice?"

"No. Madison Marie?"

"I like it but no, maybe our second child." I winked at her.

"Not anytime soon. I mean it. How about Jaliyah?"

"Really Aaliyah? Jaliyah? I would be so embarrassed."

"It's cute." She frowned.

"Yeah, but our kid is going to hate it sooner than you think. How about Janiyah? It's the same thing just with a 'N' instead of a 'L'?"

"Yeah, I like it. Aww my little Janiyah." She rubbed her belly then our food came out. "Oh Food!" I laughed at her and dug in my food. For the rest of the evening we stayed out. We went to the mall and we ended up buying at least 30 outfits for our unborn child. I dropped Aaliyah off at home and went to my house.

"Ma!? I'm home." I yelled walking up the stairs I went to her door and saw someone I haven't seem in a long time.

"Baby P!? Man it's been a minute since I last saw you. I thought you ran away." He said smoking his blunt.

"Whatever Nicky, where my momma?" I asked disgusted but a little scared.

"She went to the store to buy some food. Aye come here lil boy I gotta ask a favor." I started walking towards him.

"What?"

"Can you do this drop fa me? You'll get bout 5k." I thought for a moment. This was the same shit that almost got me locked up a year ago.

"Hell naw nigga, I ain't doing that. I gotta baby girl on the way and I ain't about to mess up her future cause she gotta see her daddy through a glass." I got up and started walking out of the room.

"You know they looking for you. I could snitch on you if I wanted to. But you gotta week to get this shit outta my sight and hand me some money. If you don't ima tell them where you at and ya momma told me about yo beautiful girlfriend Aaliyah. Maybe I can go visit her and yo unborn child." I turned around and caught myself from punching him.