𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

vote and comment<3

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨; 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

❝ 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 ❞

Avengers tower, New York City

February 16th, 2013

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

It was a sunny day. No clouds, just sun. A small girl around 5'3 slipped passed the guards at the avengers tower and headed towards the entrance. As she got there, before she could knock, the door had opened "Captain" the girl said, her glossed over lips turning into a smile "do I know you?" The captain had asked "no, but I have an offer for you".

The pair walked through dozens of hall ways and went up two different elevators to get to the 'main avengers area'. There were dozens of couches, two big tvs', a bar, a pool table, anything imaginable. "come on Steve, you know you can't bring random girls up here" A voice from behind the said, a voice recognisable as the one and only Tony Starks. "she isn't just any random girl, this is the trickster guys" "and I have a proposition for you" The trickster says, finishing Steves sentence. The room full of avengers goes quiet as they gather round.

"is this symbol familiar to you" Trickster says, sliding a picture of the HYDRA logo across the table, towards where the avengers were sitting. They all look up, a couple nodding "yes well, HYDRA has been terrorising the world for god knows how long before ww2, and someone needs to stop them. It's come to my attention that ever since around 1960 they've been using something, or someone, going by the Winter Soldier." Trickery finishes looking up "so what you're saying is, you want us to help you take down said winter soldier?" A girl with red hair up to her shoulders said, studying some pictures of the winter soldier Trickery had pulled out. "Exactly. You want HYDRA gone, don't you? Steve you've been fighting HYDRA for literally your whole life. You help me sneak into HYDRA as a nurse, and I give you information and find out more about this winter soldier, then, with the information, we take them down. Which will be 100 times easier with someone on the inside" she says, sitting more upright and leaning forward.

"deal." Steve says putting down the same picture the redhead girl had just moments ago. "woah ok stop, yes it's a deal, but we don't even know you apart from the fact you're trickery. Tell more about you" Dr Bruce Banner said, raising an eyebrow.

Trickery looked up, thinking for a moment before saying "well my grandfather, you actually knew him Steve, you knew him quite well" "wait i'm lost, who's 'him'" he said, "Cecélia Dernier. You may call me cc if that's easier. I am the Trickery or le mystère." Cecélia replied, looking at Steve intently to see if he had remembered who her grandfather, Jacques Dernier, was. "You're Cecélia Dernier?" He asks, astonished. "woah stop, who is Cecélia Dernier" Stark says, looking a bit fed up. "She is, her grandfather though, Jacques Dernier, he was one of my best mates, also a howling commandos. God he used to talk about how he always wanted to name his daughter or granddaughter Cecelia." The avengers nodded, finally noticing the resemblance between the girl sitting in front of them, and one of the men they had seen at the Smithsonian whenever Steve would drag them over.

"Hope you don't mind, but I just did a quick scan, JARVIS says that in your file you are Cecelia Daisy Jackson. Care to explain?" Stark questions "Yes well, thanks to people like you I had to change my name on files to keep myself a secret and it's been working has it not? Daisy is my grandmothers name, Jackson is my fathers name." Cecélia states, getting a bit annoyed with the avengers and their five trillion questions. "well I must be off, i'll come back in the next month so we can go to Siberia. Which is where the winter soldier is stationed" She states matter of factly. Before another word is said, the avengers watch as Cecélia vanishes before their eyes.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

first real chapter of lost, let me know if you like it and if you want to see anything specific in here:)