part 38

It was evening time...

Sana was getting irritated by sidharth as she want his attention and he was busy in his laptop.

S- sidharthhhh

Sid- shehnaaz baad me... abhi m busy hu...

S- kya h yrr... tumne kisse puch kr mere bache ko Canada bheja..... woh kitna udaas hoga vaha mere bina....

Sid- come on.... woh vaha bhot khush h... sara din video call krti rehti ho... dekha nhi....

S- to.... m bhi to use kitna miss kr rhi hu....

Sid- plzzz don't disturb me....

S- aahhh...

Sidharth get a very important call so he get up and go near balcony to attend that call.

Sana was getting bored. She look at sidharth and smile. She go towards him and whispered.

S- sidharth....

He gesture her to keep quiet. Sana came infront of him but he was ignoring and busy on call. Sana wrapped her arms around his neck.

He tried to remove her hands but she tighten her grip on him. Sana kissed his cheeks.... his forehead.... his jawline.... his eyes. He tried to stop her but she didn't move from her place. He glare her when she pecked his lips.

Sid- okk thank you...(on call)

He cut the call and look at shehnaaz angrily while she removed her hands and look at him with her most innocent face.

Sid- tumhe pta h na woh kitna important call tha shehnaaz.... and still you were disturbing me... tum kab sudhrogi....

Sana listening his lecture....bow down her head and trying to control her smile. Sana listen the sound of water.

Sana look outside through balcony and saw it was raining.

Sid- tum sun bhi rhi ho...

She become very happy to see rain and made her way towards the door ignoring sidharth. He hold her hand.

Sid- ab kaha ja rhi ho....

S- sidharth bahr baarish ho rhi h....

Sid- so??

S- to mujhe terrace pe jana h....

Sid- no ways....

S- kyu....??😫

Sid- shehnaaz tumhe cold jayega.....

S- nhi hoga...

Sid- why don't you listen to me??

S- plzz

She look at him with pleading eyes. He sighed. He know she don't gonna listen to him.

Sid- okk...

S- i love you so much....

She give him a flying kiss and left the room.

Sidharth also go on terrace behind her. He smile to saw her dancing happily in rain. Sana look at sidharth and remember something. Sana made her way towards downstairs.

Sid- kaha ja rhi ho....

S- tum yhi rho m abhi aa rhi hu....

She said and go in their room. Sidharth look at her with questioning eyes when she come back with a guitar.

S- sidharth agar m tumse kuch kahungi to tum kroge....

Sid- kya...

S- i want you to sing...