Chapter 8

Today was the day Recovery Girl was supposed to arrive back at U.A. Everyone was chattering excitedly, anxious for me to get back on my feet--literally.

I sat in the wheelchair that I have come to hate, and waited for the small elderly lady to arrive.

"Are you excited to get back on your feet again?" Yaoyorozu asked, sitting down by me.

"Yea," I replied. "It'll be great to get back to training."

"Is that ALL you think about?" The raven haired girl next to me teased.

"Well, no. I think about Midori--oh."

Yaoyorozu grinned at me. "Sounds like someone has a crush...!"

"I do not!"

"Mhm~! I'll drop it for now, but you should expect more words about it, sir!"

"I don't doubt that for a second."

"I brought a cake!" Sato shouted, to which cheers came.

"Is this just an excuse to eat cake?" I inquired, to which Kaminari nodded, and got smacked on the head by Jirou.

"Pikachu! No, Todoroki, it's not."

(Yes, I know that's a little ooc for Jirou, but I really didnt wanna write dunce face TwT)

"It is and we all know it."

"You're not wrong," Kaminari said.

"At least Denki's honest."

"Awww! Todobroki!"

"Enough! We should thank Sato for the cake!" Iida scolded.

"Thank you Sato," we all said in unison.

"No problem guys!"

"I brought my bunny," Koda said, carrying a small white ball of floof into the room.

The girls squealed, rushing over to pet the bunny.

"This is madness," Tokoyami said, standing next to Todoroki.

"Yea..."

"I wish you the best of luck in your fast recovery."

"Thank you."

"I also wish you luck," Shoji said, bowing.

"Thank you."

"QUIET!" Aizawa~sensei yelled, stepling inside the dorm, Recovery Girl behind him.

"I heard you had a little incident, Todoroki."

"Yea..." I looked down.

Recovery Girl smooched my cheek, and as she did, I slowly recovered feeling in my legs.

"How do you feel now?" She asked after she finished.

"I....can feel my legs."

Everyone cheered, and I stood up for the first time in a week, though a little shakily.

"Congratulations, Todoroki! You should go rest now, you'll need it for tomorrow."

Of course, the most horrible week of my life ended on a good note.

And this, my friends, is the end.

I finished it here because I didnt have it in me to do another chapter.

Thank you all for reading!!
Have this random photo I took on roblox--don't ask.

Thank you all for reading!!Have this random photo I took on roblox--don't ask