Let yourself go pt.1

Don't forget to comment and vote please!!!!<3

When I opened the door to get into my house, I heard talking, who would Gisele be talking to besides Johnny? I walked some more and peeked around the corner, there they were. "How did you get here?"

My dad was supposed to be gone! How the fuck did he even get in? He always forgets where he puts his keys? "Heyyy Amel-" his words were slurred and Gisele was still talking to him, god! "Oh um hey Jim!" Christian said, awkwardly "Hey son, how's school goingggg." I was expecting him to be on someone's porch right now to be honest. "Oh man it's really good, I-" Gisele and I cut him off, we don't need Jim ruining the rest of our day. "Oh um dad we are going to do some science homework." "Oh okkkkkk, Amelia! Come here real quick, I'd like to have a word?" Fuck! "Um dad where is Jonathan?" God where did he go? "Don't worry about him, now come here." While I watched Gisele and Christian walk upstairs slowly I could tell they were just as scared as I was. Jim motioned me to come with his pointer finger directing me towards him, then he grabbed my waist harshly getting a small Yelp come out of me and got his mouth got close to my ear, his breath reeked of liquor. Jim's hand was squeezing me waist making a couple bruises form on my waist. "Ow Ji- dad that hurts." I hissed at the pain "shut up you bitch." He whispered into my ear, then his hand dragged to my lower back. "Don't disrespect me like that again, your going to regret doing that later." Oh god, I knew what he meant. Then his dragged his hand up my back and onto my shoulder, then went down to cup on of my breasts, tears started forming my eyes. He squeezed my breast hard enough to leave yet another bruise "ah-ow" I whimpered. "Your such a disgusting slut just like you filthy mother, the only difference between you two is that your just a sack of fucking bones you whore." He said angrily into my ear, then pushed me forward meaning that I can go to my room now. Tears falling down my face non-stop I entered my room catching the attention of Gisele and Christian. "That fucking bastard!" Christian growled. Christian and Gisele didn't hesitate to stop what they were doing to bring me into their arms. "I'm going to fucking kill him." Gisele said disgusted, then they both dragged me too my bed and later down with me, just reassuring me that they are hear for me.

-I finally told them what Jim did then Christian stomped out of my room, range filling his eyes. "Christian don't please." I whispered loud enough for Both Gisele and Christian to here. "Amelia, he needs to be put in jail, or dead, by me, cause no one else is going to do it!" Christian hollered. Then Gisele chimed in "Christian Amelia just wants you and I to hold her and take care of her right now, just stop what you were going to do and stay here with Amelia and I, she needs us right now." Gisele usually knows what to say in these sort of situations, I wish more people had a Gisele and Christian. Christian Sighed then walked with his head down to my bed, then he curled up next to me and caressed my check with one of his hands, I sighed and leaned my head into his hand on my cheek it felt nice. "I love you Amelia-" before he could finish his sentence, Gisele had to say something. "Ahem? WE love you Amelia!" Gisele had to say. "Yeah yeah whatever. We love you Amelia." Christian said with a nice soft peck to my cheek, I giggled a little and sighed. "I love you guys too! Um.... could both of you or one of you sleep here with me tonight." I said in quite small voice for the last part. Hoping at least one of them would say yes. "Yes! We will both stay with you, but then we have to go to my house tomorrow morning to get some clothes for the school trip." Christian and I both gave her a "look" "why though? You already packed, you bag is in my car, is it not?" Christian question. "Oh yeah it is. I just need to pick out some lingerie, who knows! One of my brother friends might be there." Gisele said excited. "But they aren't in school, how will they even be there?" "They party's! Obviously, tomorrow night someone is hosting one not far from the campsite, sooo that means there will be boys, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, and boys, and of course when there is boys, only if they are hot, that means there will be SEX!" Gisele squealed in excitement. "Seriously?" Christian was not phased. "Yes seriously! And who knows Amelia, lover boy might be there." Gisele said winking at me. "Wait what did I miss? Who's "lover boy" Amelia?" Christian was beyond concerned. "Nobody! Gisele just got excited cause a boy talked to me." I whispered kind of embarrassed. "Amelia all boys talk to you! All boys want to bang you." Christian gagged at that thought and I laughed. "Heyy! I'm not that bad." Gisele and I giggled. "Oh I know, but my other friends banging my best friend!? Ew" Christian chuckled. "Anyways what did "lover boy" say" Christian wasn't pleased, I'm guessing he was jealous, but if I were him I would be too! Damon is the type of guys who could steal your gurl just like that, Christian is the hottest guy in school, well. WAS the hottest guy in school, I think the crown goes to Damon on that one, but Christian, he comes in a close second. "Amelia tell him!" Gisele was more excited about Damon then I was, well on the outside she was. "Ugh fine! I'll tell him for you, ok so me Smith was being boring as always and then he was talking about the class camp trip, and then I asked if Amelia and I could have cabin 25c and then this hot mystery dude said something like "24c" or something like that, then Amelia turned around and you could tell that they both thought each other was hot! And then Damon was like "starring is kinda rude ya know." And Amelia apologized, then he lifted himself from his seat a little bit then whispered something into Amelia's ear, I couldn't hear what he said tho, but whatever he said, it got Amelia hot and bothered." Jeez! Gisele didn't have to go into detail! "Oh, that sounds soo fun" Christian said dead and sarcastically. We all laughed and then talked about how the cabin is going to look like.
~time skip~
A few hours later we all fell asleep with Johnny laying on all of us of course, then I was being bothered by someone moving me, then finally picked me up, I was too tired to try and see who it was, but then a cold breeze sent chills on me. Am I seriously outside! I shivered in my place a little, then I finally opened my eyes a little too see what was going on. It was dark outside so it was difficult for me too see everything, apparently not for the person carrying me, all I could see was a dim outline of tattoos on the mans neck. I was scared, do I scream and kick? Do I try to run? I have a idea.

I gasped, then he stopped everything but his grip on me was more tight. "Kitten-" Damon?! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed and got out of his grip, then I started running, only for Damon to catch up to me and grab me by the waist and picked me up and flung me over his shoulder, what if he smacks my butt? "AHHH! Let me goooooooo!" I started kicking and moving until he threw me into the car and instantly locked the car doors. Damon got into the car and said something. "Campagna" (drive) the driver nodded and started driving. Fear, only fear in my eyes, and Damon saw that, so he moved closer to me and tuck a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. "Kitten" he breathed out, my breathing was getting heavier and unsteady. "Wha-what am I doing h-here?" Tears finding their way out of my eyes, he gently brought his hand to my cheek and his thumb grazed under my eye to my cheek to wipe the tears off of one side to my face and a small smile found its way to his beautiful face. "Where are y-you ta-taking me?" I whispered, then his hand cupped my cheek and he got got close to my face about 3 inches away from our lips touching, I felt safe, a small smile found its way to my lips as I stopped crying. "What did he do to you kitten?" Damon spoke calmly. "W-what?" What is he talking about? "Turn around." He spoke, a little more dominating. "Wha-why?" I started tearing up again. "Kitten don't make me repeat myself, turn around." He spoke with a little more anger. "N-no, get me out of this fucking car!" I yanked on the door handle, no use. Then Damon huffed as his hands forcefully grabbed on to my waist turned me around with a loud Yelp coming out of me. "Ah-ah fuck!" I cried. "Take off your top. Now!" He said sternly. I did as told with my back facing him. When it came off he moved my hair to the side and with his finger, he traced a line down my back. His breath was picking its pace and then he punched one of the seats causing me to flinch. "WHAT THE FUCK! Who the fuck did that too you!" I stayed silent. "Amelia fucking answer me!" I stayed silent a little longer. "Amelia I sa-" "My dad did." I whispered. "What?" He said, he probably didn't even hear me. I turned around facing him with my knees up to my chest "My dad did." I said a little louder. "Fuck" Damon said as he signed. "Move your legs kitten, let me see." I shook my head no. "I'm not going to touch you kitten, I need to see what else he did, I'm not going to let him hurt you ever again." He put his hands on my knees and put a small amount of pressure on them motioning for me to bring them down, and I did. He looked hurt when he saw. He saw the bruises that Jim left on me earlier, Damon inhaled deeply and exhaled deeply while pulling me onto his lap and he just hugged me, I tensed up a little bit, why was he doing this? "Relax kitten, I got you, and nobody's going to hurt you anymore. Just relax." Damon cooed, and so I did. Then we just stayed like that for a little while, yes with my top still off, I hid into his chest then he whispered into my ear. "Why don't you put your top back on kitten." He let go of me so I could, then right as I got it back on I went into his arms once again.....