Chapter One- The family home.

DISCLAIMER: This story is fiction unless otherwise stated. I do not own the rights to images in this story. This story also has no bearing on the real lives of anyone in this story. Again, it's all fiction. No character changes will be made.)

A/N- This is a redo from a locked-out account. If you've read the previous version, some characters may change due to not being able to find the same photo or not matching the character I originally had in mind. Names may also change based on how I need them to be.

____________

~Talia's point of view~

Casey: "Please, Talia?"

Talia: "Maybe."

Casey: "It's been months Tay."

Talia: "I know, Case."

Casey: "They're your family."

Talia: "You're my family."

Casey is my best friend. We met here at work five years ago. We were both twenty-two; we became super close, super quick. Friday night is family dinner night at my family home. Casey lives there. She came to a family dinner with me one night and met my "brother" Steve. They started dating and married a year later. Steve didn't want to leave the family home, so Casey moved in.

The family home consists of Pops, Mama, Steve, Cage, Jaxon, Robbie, Joe, Casey, and Chris. All the guys who raised me. Robbie is my biological brother. He had legal custody of me from the age of nine. That's also when we met Pops. He took us in. Robbie was only sixteen. If it wasn't for Pops, god knows where Robbie and I would be.

Casey: "They are too."

Talia: "I know."

Casey: "It's just dinner."

Talia: "A dinner Garrett isn't welcome at."

Garret is my boyfriend. We've been together for almost ten years. From this relationship, we have Ben, who is eight, and Bentley, who is six.

Casey: "You know why he's not welcome there."

Talia: "It's my choice, Casey. You met and fell in love with Steve. Why can't they just be happy for me?"

Casey: "Steve's one hell of a man. Garrett is a controlling asshole. He doesn't want you around your own family."

Talia: "He's ok with Pops, Mama, and Robbie."

Casey: "But not the other five that raised you. It's bullshit, and you know it."

Talia: "I'm not going to talk about this, Casey."

Casey: "They love you, Talia. It's just dinner."

Henry: "LAAAAAAAAAAADIES!!!!!!!!"

Talia: "What Henry?"

Henry is our boss. He owns the insurance company we work for. Our office is Henry, Casey, and Myself, Casey and I both started the same day five years ago. The same day Henry took over his family business. The only reason I was allowed to take the job was because Henry is gay. Flamboyantly so.

Henry: "Snappy much?"

Casey: "We were talking about family dinner."