Predicting the future-Tobi brown

You were watching the boys film a video 'Do all the sidemen think the same?' your boyfriend of 4 years, Tobi, was in a famous YouTube group called the sidemen who had over 11 million subscribers. You were half-listening, half on your phone so that when you watch the video you will still be slightly surprised. However, once this question was read out you had no option but to listen.

you think you have found the one?

Simon, jj, Tobi, Vik and josh all stood at agree or strongly agree which made you smile you had said it before but to each other and his fans knew who you were but you never expected to see him admit it to his followers. Just then you saw Tobi point at you and say to the camera,

"Y/n is sitting behind the camera and I don't think I have seen her smile so big" you and the boys chuckled.

You will have a baby in the next 3 years.

Most of the boys stood in the middle however Tobi stood on agree which took you by surprise you knew you both wanted kids but you didn't know when he wanted them. Everyone was shocked by his answer but they continued with the video.

———————————————————————————

You and Tobi walk out of the studio and he warps an arm around your shoulders and you turned to look at him but he was already looking at you.

"So a child in the next 3 years with me?" You giggled whilst looking into his eyes depopulated trying to work out if he was kidding.

"We can talk at ours" you got into his car and pulled up to the flat you two share at the Halo Tower since Manny moved out to live with his fiancé. You both plopped onto the sofa and he looked into your eyes longingly, you sat in comfortable silence until he broke it.

"I want kids...like soon" he blurted out kind of shocking himself in the meantime.

"How soon? I want kids soon too but I didn't know if you felt the same" you said gently.

"Now, but if your not ready we can wait at bit" hearing Tobi say these words brought you so much joy, you just climbed on top of him straddling him and kissed him passionately showing him your answer.

"Wait isn't there like a certain time you can get pregnant?" He said pulling away making you groan slightly.

"Ovulation, yes and it's your lucky day I'm ovulating." It seemed very ironic but it was in fact true.

He kissed you again this time gently and more lovingly, his hands traced up your thighs and finally resting on your bum, squeezing it slightly. He pulled on the hem of your shirt before you pulled away looking at him seductively and taking off your shirt as you were in a movie and they were playing it in slow motion. He admired you for half a second before latching himself on your neck and sucking aggressively and get somehow filled with so much love.

You lifted his shirt up and traced his abs making him shudder under your touch you could feel his enormous shaft growing underneath you, you hands were all over him, yanking on his hair, rubbing up and down his biceps until you started to palm him. You started to undo his belt and he unclasped your bra and you stood up never breaking contact, and pulling down your leggings. He pushed you back onto the settee and took down his trousers before he started to kiss you.

After your 45 minute session you were laying on the sofa covered in a truck later if sweat that stuck you together like glue. As your breathing steadied you began to make your way to the shower.

You got into the bathroom and got into the shower together but both agreed you couldn't go for round 2. You both stood there under the steaming hot shower head letting the beads of water run down your body which watching Tobi looked incredibly hot. He caught you staring and you immediately looked away and blushed until he grabbed your face gently turning it back to look him in the eyes.