3.0

Eli Clark

"Aesop! Wait!" I was pushing through the crowd trying to reach him.
He wasn't stopping. Instead, he was speeding up. Geez, how does he dodge all these people?
I pushed past a few more people and finally reached an opening. I bent over and sucked in a deep breath. I looked up and caught sight of Aesop. I sprinted.
     When I got close enough, I reached out and grabbed his arm. By now, I was panting heavily. I could feel him trying to release himself from my grip but he was surprisingly...very weak.
      "P-please...w-wait" I pleaded between pants.
      "L-let me go!" He struggled against me.
      "Please listen to me—"
      "GET AWAY FROM ME!"
      I was taken aback. I released my grip on him slowly. He swung his hand out and started to back away from me.
      "Aesop I—"
      "G-get aw-ay from m-e Naib..." His voice was cracking as he said each word.
Naib? They know each other?
Ok but that's not the point now. The point is he is calling out Naib's name thinking I am Naib.
"Hey, it's alright, I'm not Naib." I said softly.
      "No...don't lie to me." His lips were quivering.
      I looked pass him and saw students coming down the hall. I turned my gaze back to him. He  was in tears. So much tears. I ran to him and embraced him in my arms. I felt him pushing me but I was barely moving.
      "Hey it's alright, it's me Eli."
      I heaved a sigh when I felt him relax and his breathing became even again.
      "I-I'm sorry...you can let me go—"
      "Just a little longer." I said.
      I kept him in my arms as I waited for the students to pass by. After they did, I released him slowly and wiped his tears away. He looked up at me and I smiled. He shouldn't look this adorable but he is.
      "Why are you being so nice to me? We only just met..."
      I looked away and bit my lip.

     "Well let's just say I had a little experience."

---------------------------------------

A/N

Hello again everyone! Thank you for reading this book and supporting it! it really means a lot to me as writing books is something I enjoy to do during my free time and it is one of my career paths I been thinking about to pursue! Once again thank you so much!

sEe yOu aLl aGaIn SoOnNnnnNN~!

Next Chapter-)